✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

hey I am going on the 15th. It's my first big concert. I love Coldplay and I LOVE VIVA LA VIDA. absolutely cracking album. My favourite song is 42, violet hill and Lost. Just wondering I am going on my own so maybe I could meet up wit sum fans sitting in block 112. P.s is blck 112 good seats ?!?!?!!?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nardos :)

This'll be your first gig? Wow, you're really in for a life-changing evening!!

I'll be meeting up with hopefully a few people from here, so you'll be welcome to join us. It'd be nice to get a big group together :)

Block 112 is to the side I think, you might have one of the very best views of all the tiered blocks. I'll try to post the seating plan, but don't know if this'll work.

11996s.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone who can help me out with tickets for this gig, or know where I can get some still?

Thanks!

If i don't sell my spare ticket then you can have it if you like. For face value of course.

• 2 weeks later...

wow i havent been on this forum in like forever!

but i had to tell everyone!!!!! I got 2 tickets to see coldplay in london at this date :D

im so happy... they were pretty expensive, and im not sure where im seated because they're being broaght here by a guy my mom knows from london, but it's so worth it...!!!

• 4 weeks later...

If someone knew where I could find 2 tickets to one of the 3 London gigs I would really appreciate it! I'm flying all the way from Finland and I'm determined to see Coldplay no matter what! It would make my life so much easier if someone had a spare or two...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My ticket arrived this morning. I'm not happy. Block 105, row Q, seat 155. Right at the bloody back. Oh well, at least it's not at the top.. can anyone tell me what the stage setup is like? I've not been following too closely, but I've heard of all these side stages and b-stages and whatnot.. are any of them near the back, say... next to block 105? ;)

SELLING my ticket.

christmas is around the corner and I have another ticket for the 16th aswell if anybody is interested.

Will be selling at face value. about £40 - £50 each

please PM me if you are interested.

can have them on your doorstep by next tuesday (wednesday at LATEST)

Has anybody not got there tickets yet? Mine from Ticketmaster showed up as dispatched about 1 week ago but I still haven't got them yet. I'm starting to get a bit worried now. Tried calling them and was on hold for over 30mins before I got fed up.

I am selling a pair of tickets, I got other (better) ones.

The tickets are for seats in the Upper tier, Block 401, Row L , Level 4.

Contact me by PM if you want them.

So why don't you PM the guy who posted just before you did?? Just a thought........................ :dozey:

We have a travelodge room available, close to the 02 venue. Its for the whole weekend, from 13th to 15th Dec - for two people.

A bargain at £30 start bid or £50 buy it now. My bf and I booked elsewhere.

I'm selling it on UK ebay currently, auction no. 110322961339

This may be of interest to some of you, should you find tickets but no accommodation.