✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VIVA LA VIDA TITLE TRACK

Just heard the title track on my local radio station in the UK boy!!! what a track instantly memorable i think one of the best the lads have done just cannot wait for the full album.

Just hoping I can get a ticket tommorow for Sheffield Arena.

It is great alright! Expect it to get MASSIVE airplay. Just...awesome. Good luck with getting yer ticket!

Thanks for your good wishes, hope if your doing a concert you are lucky in getting tickets

Thanks, hope to see 'em this December 18th in Belfast, *fingers crossed*, tickets on sale tomorrow morning at 9:30am. The countdown is on.

Good luck to us all!!

Not only do I wish I had a British accent, now I wish I lived there haha. I just hope by some miracle from God (it would truly be a miracle from Him) that I win the tickets to the Madison Square Garden show and possibly the all-expenses paid trip.

Good luck my friend! Hopefully we'll start hearing a little more Coldplay here in the southeastern US lol not a lot of Coldplay fans down here tho.

Just heard the title track on my local radio station in the UK boy!!! what a track instantly memorable i think one of the best the lads have done just cannot wait for the full album.

Just hoping I can get a ticket tommorow for Sheffield Arena.

A) I wouldn't be surprised if it's the best song off the album.

B) :lol: sheffield (both tiers) and birmingham (upper) are the only tickets left.

the rest of the UK tour is sold out completely.

I'm guessing the majority of their fan base is everywhere but sheffield then! :laugh3:

JPB HOPE you got your tickets for Belfast I got Sheffield 5 rows from the front am I in heaven or what!!!

Hope other forum members are happy today

Thanks dude I did indeed! Thank God they added a second night cos I couldn't get tickets for the first. It was a VERY tense few minutes lol

Glad you got your tickets too, I think most everyone is really really happy with how this morning went.

The weird part is knowing that its still over a half year away but I'm already countding down:lol:

Normally I hate the Winter nights but HEY what a way to brighten things up aggreed I think most people are happy today I know I am VERY cant wait till 12th June as I work for local government and have flexi time which means I can go into work any time upto 9.30 then I will be stood outside HMV waiting for the doors to open at 9am get my Copy of Viva La Vida and go to work a happy chappie:)

Normally I hate the Winter nights but HEY what a way to brighten things up aggreed I think most people are happy today I know I am VERY cant wait till 12th June as I work for local government and have flexi time which means I can go into work any time upto 9.30 then I will be stood outside HMV waiting for the doors to open at 9am get my Copy of Viva La Vida and go to work a happy chappie:)

Local government eh? The local elections - - interesting times!

Anyway lad, glad you got your tickets, Christmas came early and roll on June 12th!