✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Guitar Hero 4

sa_spurs_tx

Well, that's a shame...

I'm not buying GH4. Already swore against it. I'm a drums guy now, and I have Rock Band. Not another $190 to spend and more room for another drum set.

But hopefully it'll find its way to Rock Band soon.

I hope so too, I like Rock Band way better than GH and it sucks that the next Gh game will copy Rock Band and feature more instruments. I also heard a rumor that Violet Hill might be a future DLC for GH III. I would still prefer it on Rock Band though!

Hm...I don't like it, honestly. To me, Guitar Hero and Rock Band are all about hard rock, metal, and all that. Having Coldplay next to the likes of Metallica and Slayer kind of weirds me out. And plus, there really isn't much guitar action in Violet Hill. They should have went with Shiver, or a song with a tougher riff than Johnny's solo.

On the bright side, woo! Coldplay in a video game!

Well, that's a shame...

I'm not buying GH4. Already swore against it. I'm a drums guy now, and I have Rock Band. Not another $190 to spend and more room for another drum set.

But hopefully it'll find its way to Rock Band soon.

GH4 has better drums though! Just sell ur rockband set on craigslist before more ppl become aware of the GH4.

Hm...I don't like it, honestly. To me, Guitar Hero and Rock Band are all about hard rock, metal, and all that. Having Coldplay next to the likes of Metallica and Slayer kind of weirds me out. And plus, there really isn't much guitar action in Violet Hill. They should have went with Shiver, or a song with a tougher riff than Johnny's solo.

On the bright side, woo! Coldplay in a video game!

are u kidding? it's awesome to see coldplay in the company of bands like that! it's what i've been waiting for from them! haha sorry i like the harder stuff.

are u kidding? it's awesome to see coldplay in the company of bands like that! it's what i've been waiting for from them! haha sorry i like the harder stuff.

I'm not saying that hard rock/metal/punk/whatever else is typically on GH isn't good, I'm just saying it's a little weird to have Coldplay there with them. It's like walking into a French restaurant which serves fine French cuisine and then finding out that they serve hamburgers too.

I'm not saying that hard rock/metal/punk/whatever else is typically on GH isn't good, I'm just saying it's a little weird to have Coldplay there with them. It's like walking into a French restaurant which serves fine French cuisine and then finding out that they serve hamburgers too.

idk but i think it will definitely bring in more coldplay fans which is ALWAYS good.

link to the source please.

coldplay is better off on rock band, where the instruments are actually treated as if one was playing instruments, not just an absurd amount of nonsensical notes for difficulty. I submitted to harmonix tons of times to release a coldplay DLC.

If violet hill is on GH i will cry, i dont have enough room in my room to buy another 2 guitars, mic, and drum kit.

GH4 Is gonna smoke Rock Band. They have put alot more time and money into the production of the new game. They also said that they are going to stray away from the 'main stream' bands like Metallica..... I never heard anything about coldplay, but it would fit with the new direction they are trying to take with the game. I for one hate rock band. Ive had GH1, 2 and 3 and 3 is the best yet.