June 5, 200818 yr Utterly pointless thread from a person who usually whines about pointless threads, but it's 5 a.m., and I got called to do a gig at the last minute on not enough sleep only to FINALLY come home and listen to some inconsequential (and BRILLIANT) album (lol;)), so I'm feeling kinda mushy!! Great to share such a wonderful day with all of you!! *kisses* If you're in a country where it's SANE to be awake right now, go listen to your copy of 'Perfect day' and revel in the madness...if you're not, be like me and GO THE F**K TO BED!!:lol: *sings* "It's such a perfect day! I'm glad I spent it with you!"
June 5, 200818 yr Wee, good night Tracie! It's 12pm here and i'm watching Toy Story 2 :wacko: So the new coldplay album leaked? I'm not planning to download it though.. for some weird reason :thinking:
June 5, 200818 yr Haha, I just woke up. But good night to you, hope you sleep very well. I'm gonna figure out what I really think about the new album today, that is today's goal. :)
June 5, 200818 yr SO the album leaked? And who is TracieMorgan? I'll give you a hint. Her name is in your username. Chew on that.
June 5, 200818 yr :cry: who is she? and don't say she's in coldplay :dozey: in your pm may is the answer that you are looking for :o
June 5, 200818 yr biggest hint ever...hmmmm "she's in your username"? there are basically 3 words in my username if you will aleja, luvs(or loves), cp(coldplay) she's not aleja, not "luvs", and not coldplay
June 6, 200818 yr Author Hah! I wish my gig was in Holland!! Best post of the day winner would have to be Briggins,lol!! 'The name is in her username'!!! I'z a woman of mystery! I figured this thread would DIE before page 2, so since it's still alive... Goodnight, once again, my sweet, wonderful Coldplayers!! (and yeah, the gig went well...) :D:D:D
June 6, 200818 yr Night Night my wonderful Tracie! Sleep tight and dream about doing Chris Martin for me! This would make me a very happy camper.
June 6, 200818 yr Author Night Night my wonderful Tracie! Sleep tight and dream about doing Chris Martin for me! This would make me a very happy camper. Well, my BF might not like it, but dreams are private, so Ill do my best,lol!! *looks for the pervy smilie*
June 6, 200818 yr ahhh, i see... good luck with those bow chicka wow wow dreams... man if only i could dream of me and him or Guy... definitely Guy.
June 6, 200818 yr wouldn't that be cool if there was food you could eat that would make you dream whatever you wanted... like you just think about it before you fall asleep and then you have a realistic dream about it? Whoa, totally trippy, man. My brain is weird at late hours.
June 6, 200818 yr wouldn't that be cool if there was food you could eat that would make you dream whatever you wanted... like you just think about it before you fall asleep and then you have a realistic dream about it? Whoa, totally trippy, man. My brain is weird at late hours. that would be cool, you've made me be curious about it, may be there's some study about it somewhere :thinking: that would be interesting to read.
June 7, 200818 yr Author Google 'Directed Dreaming' and you'll see something very similar. I've never mastered it, but I've never really tried that hard,lol. It might be cool to try.
June 7, 200818 yr Utterly pointless thread from a person who usually whines about pointless threads, but it's 5 a.m., and I got called to do a gig at the last minute on not enough sleep only to FINALLY come home and listen to some inconsequential (and BRILLIANT) album (lol;)), so I'm feeling kinda mushy!! Great to share such a wonderful day with all of you!! *kisses* If you're in a country where it's SANE to be awake right now, go listen to your copy of 'Perfect day' and revel in the madness...if you're not, be like me and GO THE F**K TO BED!!:lol: *sings* "It's such a perfect day! I'm glad I spent it with you!" aw :blush: I like some mush
Create an account or sign in to comment