✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Personal Food Creations

Corner Kid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... I have normal dishes' date=' like Pad Thai, i love making it..[/quote']

How do you make Pad thai? I like that dish.

pad thai, if you dont have an oriental grocery store nearby, go to your local grocery store and there should be a thai section in the ethnic food aisle where you can buy the rice noodles and the sauce packet... after that you buy cilantro, peanuts, a lime, scallions, shrimp, chicken and bean sprouts. Most grocery stores only have alfalfa, but you need mung sprouts, which can only be found in oriental grocery stores. But if you find them, then thats good.

place a handful of noodles into a pot of water, let them soak for a few hours. or until they're soft

turn a skillet on med-high heat, coat it with oil and cook the chicken for a few minutes. then throw in the shrimp and cook that for a few minutes. Then throw in the noodles, scallions and sauce and cook for a couple minutes, until the sauce soaks in. when it looks ready, its ready to serve.

It serves about two people. Garnish each dish with cilantro (my favorite part), crushed peanuts, and a lime wedge.

I know ppl who made a banana and marmite toastie....and ate it :?

for those who dont know what marmite is...its a brown gooey spread made from yeast extract and is very very salty/savoury...so that with banana imho is EWWWWWWWWWW