✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Personal Food Creations

Corner Kid

I know a lot of you have been in the situation where you're at home and you're hungry, but you cant go out to eat, so you decide to make something out of the food you have, and you end up making some odd food concoction that makes people think you're weird. It could be a normal food with your own special touch to it, or something completely off the wall.

What are some of the things you make at home?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try a peanutbutter and bacon sandwich, i'm telling you, its delicious!

My specialties:

Chad's Chicken Fried Rice ("Asain Cuisine" Pre-Made Frozen Chicken Fried Rice tossed into a skillet with sesame oil, sesame seeds, peanut butter, a spicy thai peanut sauce, garnished with crushed peanuts/cashews and a pinch of cinnamon/sugar.)

Mini Hawaiian Spamwiches (grilled Spam slices on hawaiian sweet rolls with mild cheddar/jack cheese, and a honey dijon/caesar sauce)

Sweet Meatballs (basted in a marinade made of caramel sauce, white wine, and cinnamon/sugar.)

Gormet Cheese & Macaroni (Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, with two handfulls of shredded Four Cheese Blend, a couple dashes of Habanero Tobasco, and chunked with ham.)

try a peanutbutter and bacon sandwich, i'm telling you, its delicious!

My specialties:

Chad's Chicken Fried Rice ("Asain Cuisine" Pre-Made Frozen Chicken Fried Rice tossed into a skillet with sesame oil, sesame seeds, peanut butter, a spicy thai peanut sauce, garnished with crushed peanuts/cashews and a pinch of cinnamon/sugar.)

Mini Hawaiian Spamwiches (grilled Spam slices on hawaiian sweet rolls with mild cheddar/jack cheese, and a honey dijon/caesar sauce)

Sweet Meatballs (basted in a marinade made of caramel sauce, white wine, and cinnamon/sugar.)

Gormet Cheese & Macaroni (Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, with two handfulls of shredded Four Cheese Blend, a couple dashes of Habanero Tobasco, and chunked with ham.)

THE CHAD...I HAVE HAD A PEANUT BUTTER AND BACON TOASTED SANDWICH BEFORE :oops:

my mom buys vanilla ice scream, which i hate, so i put in some nesquick and make nesquick chocolate ice scream, its good stuff. other than that i cant cook if my life depended on it, i solely rely in my mr foreman whom i like to call georgie.

anything with salami tastes good

bah sarah!! l said you were important for the phone arg..did you see? bahh lol in the phne thread?? :(

lol i did see it but why did you post this here :-o

:oops: :oops: soz bahh lve just been a weird thing all week..l dunno, l thought you were mad at me?? lm weird

sorry :cry:

anything with salami tastes good

bah sarah!! l said you were important for the phone arg..did you see? bahh lol in the phne thread?? :(

lol i did see it but why did you post this here :-o

:oops: :oops: soz bahh lve just been a weird thing all week..l dunno, l thought you were mad at me?? lm weird

sorry :cry:

WHAT?! no way josé. not mad at all! i still feel awful bout the other night :( i was being serious bout the salami thing, i love salami :?