✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just wondering....

Shiverqueen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - so that's what he is called. My ex used to torture me with watching that film he was in with the fast cars (should be able to remember what its called but it escapes me) he used to watch it with his friend when they were drunk and play the race scenes' date=' over and over and over and over *repeat at least 50 times*[/quote']

The Fast and the Furious, apparently they are making a Fast and the Furious Sequel next year :o

Don't say anything bad about my sweetheart!!! :x He is just gorgeous and his eyes and smile are the best parts about him... :D

Thanks for the pic, Sarah!!! It is one of my favorites...

aww i wasnt saying anything bad. :(

Don't say anything bad about my sweetheart!!! :x He is just gorgeous and his eyes and smile are the best parts about him... :D

Thanks for the pic, Sarah!!! It is one of my favorites...

aww i wasnt saying anything bad. :(

Ahh, I was only teasing, Ginger!! But I just HAVE to defend my man... :D

hmmmmm...................colin farrell and tim <------ and the list goes on.................. vin diesel and those coldplay fella's god im really having trouble remembering their names!! ;) :lol: ;)

Vin Diesel... sigh! Usually he wouldn't quite be my type, but there is something about him... I especially dig his voice!! 8)

yeah fifi who is that guy? he looks like one of the guys from that boy band boyzone or something' date=' the irish one, the one ronan keating use to be in![/quote']

no, ur very far off!!! :? its tim from the charlatans. do ya know them?? :D