✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chinese Sleep Chant could be a problem

I might have to take Chinese Sleep Chant off my iPod. Although at first I hated it, now it has grown on me, and perhaps a little too much. The riff is so absolutley intoxicating, everytime I listen to it I can't get it out of my head. And I mean to a scary point, I can't listen to people, I can't focus, ironically, it even causes me to lose sleep. Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just a little loopy?:freak:

ha - I've had that problem with almost every other song on the album, but this one takes the cake, it's so intoxicating and, well, awesome

personally i wouldn't worry about it - at least in my case I get over that addiction phase after a week or two and it just kinda slides into background noise again :D

Chinese Sleep Chant is intoxicating!! I agree. I find myself repeating it a little too much but isnt that what good music is supposed to make you do?!? I THINK YES!!!!

Stellar record regardless of the critic's who just bash these guy's just because they can. I enjoy having a group around that are REAL people and just someone you can connect with instatnly. The music is timeless and i hope they continue for a very long time!

cheers

a fan

I might have to take Chinese Sleep Chant off my iPod. Although at first I hated it, now it has grown on me, and perhaps a little too much. The riff is so absolutley intoxicating, everytime I listen to it I can't get it out of my head. And I mean to a scary point, I can't listen to people, I can't focus, ironically, it even causes me to lose sleep. Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just a little loopy?:freak:

oh, my god, the glorious irony!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg I agree, like all I do is fast forward through yes and listen to it again and again. And strawberry swing, and lost, and cemeteries of london, and violet hill, and life in technicolor, and in viva la vida. Oh yea and in Death and all his friends, and lovers in japan/reign of love...but thats it.