July 17, 200323 yr With much respect I will leave this forum today. I have seen many people reacting negatively towards my threads. That is definitely not the purpose here. I will have to apologise for that and therefore leave right now. Since I dont want to cause any problems. Please see my next movie, Seabiscuit, http://www.seabiscuitmovie.com/ Then Spiderman 2, may 7th, 2004. Thanks to all of you who liked me. To all of you that didnt, no soup for you all. And Spidey will not save you when you're in need. Bye forum. Thanks. Spiderman
July 18, 200323 yr Sorry to see you leave man... Spider-Man 2 comes out May 7th 2004? I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVED the first one! I own it and watch it all the time! :lol:
July 18, 200323 yr Spiderma1n 2? I haven't see spiderman. The best will be Spiderman against Batman against superman against Hulk against superwoman against ......
July 18, 200323 yr what am I supposed to say to that! just because people didnt like your opinion, doesnt mean you run off with your tail between your legs!! stand firm and tell the people who pissed you off to go lick a tree! and then move on!! and reilly, i'm loving the avatar! little cujo so cute!
July 18, 200323 yr Curious, that's exactly like how 50 Cent left these boards... Coincidence...do be doo doo
July 18, 200323 yr I don't say I 've never spiderman! :P I can't give you an opinion about a thing I don't know!!!! Peace!
July 18, 200323 yr what am I supposed to say to that! just because people didnt like your opinion, doesnt mean you run off with your tail between your legs!! stand firm and tell the people who pissed you off to go lick a tree! and then move on!! and reilly, i'm loving the avatar! little cujo so cute! Woohoo!! :o ...yeah tell me TO GO AND LICK A TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...yes!! that will be fun 8)
July 18, 200323 yr looks like he's slung his hook, or should that be web..whatever, well it was fun while it lasted..viva spidey
July 18, 200323 yr tis sad, but he must leave us :sad: But I'm sure he'll live on in ALL our hearts :roll: :shock: :P
July 18, 200323 yr :( I really liked him and i was the first person to welcum him bak. :( :( Damn those who despise him! :x Bye Spidey... wuv u :) "Who am i, im spiderman" ~Dude from Spiderman film
July 18, 200323 yr haha! 'dude from spiderman film'?? Spidey would ashamed that you dont know his name! :o :D and yes Spiderman Bye Bye, and never stop swinging off buildings and whatever else you do :shrug: 8)
July 18, 200323 yr With much respect I will leave this forum today. I have seen many people reacting negatively towards my threads. That is definitely not the purpose here. I will have to apologise for that and therefore leave right now. Since I dont want to cause any problems. Please see my next movie, Seabiscuit, http://www.seabiscuitmovie.com/ Then Spiderman 2, may 7th, 2004. Thanks to all of you who liked me. To all of you that didnt, no soup for you all. And Spidey will not save you when you're in need. Bye forum. Thanks. Spiderman Spiderdude...we had some good times...... hmmm, l guess the apple pie wasn't good enough...anyways... take it easy...and REMEMBER...JUMP before you fall ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment