✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why is it so hard for me to hear the bass in songs?

Manders

isnt that dangerous? guitar amps arent usually built to withstand bass' date=' thats why they have bass amps. My friend blew out his guitar amp that way.[/quote']

I'm not sure though...my mate gave me her guitar amp for my bass and it works fine :D not blown up or anything yet :/

isnt that dangerous? guitar amps arent usually built to withstand bass' date=' thats why they have bass amps. My friend blew out his guitar amp that way.[/quote']

i dont turn it up very loud, would u really not recomend i do it? thanks for the advice

My stereo has GREAT bass. Nice big subwoofers. My bedroom is fairly small right now, so I only have to turn it up to like 15 and it's already too loud. (Max Volume is 30). Cost me $299 Canadian. (Approx. $210 U.S)

Here's a picture of it :D :D

I wanna learn how to play the bass once I finish with a guitar :D oh and if you want a song that you can hear the bass very clearly try 'As You Are' by Travis... then you'll be able to hear the bass better in other songs too :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ya, I'm a drummer and I can hear the bass in Clocks especially well, because its going constantly. Drumming to clocks is Very tiring unless u got double bass pedals. Anyways I think it helps the bass if u turn up the volume and put pillows and/or blankets on/infront of the speakers.

• 2 weeks later...