✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead tix L.A

amsterdam

ShibbNani-

The trick to that is trying to anticipate when they will say "call now" and you dial right before they say it and then you might get a ring tone.

I did this for The White Stripes tix and I was caller # 3 and one time I was caller #1. You'd think I could win something just for that! Oh well. :shrug:

Today I tried to get Radiohead pre-sale tickets for the LA show. It SUCKS! Pre-sale my ass!!! They give you the crappiest seats. Anyway' date=' I refused to pay almost $250.00 to be close to the lawn! Sorry... just had to vent.[/quote']

I know EXACTLY how you feel, the only tickets they had available at 10 in the morning were balcony tickets, and i cannot sit in the balcony during a concert because i get all depressed wishing i was closer.

Thanks for the advice, amsterdam. [wow..it feels kind of wierd saying that... :D ]

I was going to buy tickets, but I think I'll save my money for the next U2 concert instead. I mean, I love Thom dearly, but there has been stuff going around saying that the next U2 concert might be their last.... :cry: