• SwallowedInSea

Well, in that case we need some music!

:will: :drummer:

:chris: :singer:

:guy: :guitarist:

:jonny: :guitarist:

OOoh, I like that music! :wacko:

woohooooo :dance:

i nee dsome good karma girls, I got a job interview tomorrow!!!

Carla! :kiss:

No worries, I'll send some karma in your direction. :nice: Wanna send me some as well? Tomorrow's my first day with my new student teaching placement, with the 1st graders. :D

I'm relaxing.. Haven't done a thing today to be honest. We had some pretty good weather as well here today! Seeing the sun out and being able to stand outside without freezing my butt off actually made me pretty happy! :) :P

OOoh, I like that music! :wacko:

Carla! :kiss:

No worries, I'll send some karma in your direction. :nice: Wanna send me some as well? Tomorrow's my first day with my new student teaching placement, with the 1st graders. :D

ahhww thank youuu :hug: off course I will!!! but you'll do just fine! how was the goodbye to the otehr class?

*sends good karma*

thank you! didn't we find out your name is jordan? or am I delusional?

:kiss:

Thanks girls! :nice:

What's everyone up to today? The weather is BEAUTIFUL here, so I'm sitting out on my porch with my laptop, enjoying the sunshine :P

ahw jajjj for god weather! it was pretty nice out here too today, but unfortunatly i worked in a mall today.. Buttt the store I worked in was very gratefull to some extra work I did for them and they gave me a free pair of jeans :D

and also it was a size 29 (which is good) :dance: whoooop

ahhww thank youuu :hug: off course I will!!! but you'll do just fine! how was the goodbye to the otehr class?

ahw jajjj for god weather! it was pretty nice out here too today, but unfortunatly i worked in a mall today.. Buttt the store I worked in was very gratefull to some extra work I did for them and they gave me a free pair of jeans :D

and also it was a size 29 (which is good) :dance: whoooop

It was soooo sad to say goodbye to my preschoolers! :bigcry: They made me cards too, and they were sooooo cute! Those were some great kiddies, but I'm sure my new students are gonna be great too. :)

OOOh I got a new pair of jeans too yesterday! :lol: They're way too long on me though, and I guess eventually I'll get them hemmed, but for now I'm cuffing them up and they look silly. :P

Evening... Oh this place is alive again...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girls... :hug:

Hiiii lovely! :kiss:

It was soooo sad to say goodbye to my preschoolers! :bigcry: They made me cards too, and they were sooooo cute! Those were some great kiddies, but I'm sure my new students are gonna be great too. :)

OOOh I got a new pair of jeans too yesterday! :lol: They're way too long on me though, and I guess eventually I'll get them hemmed, but for now I'm cuffing them up and they look silly. :P

Hi! Oh you're done with preschoolers. :( Hope your new kids will be great too... :D

Hey Antonia!

We found out my name is Tammi. :P

Your name is Tammi? Oh! When did we find that out?

Hey Antonia! :hug:

Hey mummy... :baby:

Hey Antonia!

We found out my name is Tammi. :P

so I AM delusional :P but that's cute indeed!

ahw too cuttteee they'll miss you tooo!

and isn't hemming jeans a trend right now?

Hi! Oh you're done with preschoolers. :( Hope your new kids will be great too... :D

Your name is Tammi? Oh! When did we find that out?

Hey mummy... :baby:

heyy antonia!! :hug: