Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

:curtain:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKd7Dz7Wc_E]YouTube- ???+??+??~?????[/ame]

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 years ago, I fell asleep to this song every single night for 4 months in the boarding house. :wacky:

Yes, I'm VERY mushy right now.

I'm great, thanks!

It's really warm here at the moment for this time of year and I spent some time outside today and then made last preparations in the flat we're renovating at the moment because the plasterer is coming tomorrow... then I went to town and met my best friend who is visiting for a few days.

We went to a club but we felt sooooo old!! There were only children so we left early. :lol:

The funniest thing in that club were the toilets actually.

There is one big cabin with two toilets so friends can talk there!! :lol:

I'd never do that but it was funny to see that "double cabin".

My friend even took a pic of it!

Going to bed now, have a nice evening!

tumbleweed_004.jpg

:uhoh:

:lol: So true!!

Hello hello everyone! hope everybody's doing fine, or better than me. I have a stupid cold and it's really annoying. Yesterday, it was almost as bad as Wembley :confused: I'm high on all kinds of medecine, so it should be fine haha!

I'm going to Madrid tonight :dance: can't wait!!!!!

anyway, see you all soon! I have a full week off university (strating tonight) and giving myself a few more days after that. So i'm sure we'll catch up.

:kiss: and :hug:

tumbleweed_004.jpg

The very first thing that came to mind when I saw that was "North by Northwest." Cary Grant + Hitchcock....excellent movie. Anyone else:thinking:, no just me huh?:wacko:

:lol: So true!!

Hello hello everyone! hope everybody's doing fine, or better than me. I have a stupid cold and it's really annoying. Yesterday, it was almost as bad as Wembley :confused: I'm high on all kinds of medecine, so it should be fine haha!

I'm going to Madrid tonight :dance: can't wait!!!!!

anyway, see you all soon! I have a full week off university (strating tonight) and giving myself a few more days after that. So i'm sure we'll catch up.

:kiss: and :hug:

Aww Chavi, ¡que la pases bien en Madrid! And I hope that cold isn't as bad as the post-Wembley-coldplayers' illness! :hug: Too much partying, I think:whip::sneaky:

Evening!!!

:curtain:

Hi Antonia! :D

So I'm off to clean, then one last night of work. This is my cousin's last weekend here:cry:, so last one I'll be out doing fun stuff. After that I actually want to be home--save money and stop eating so much:bomb: It's like I've been on vacation with her; on weekends it's little sleep, lots of eating, and running around! One thing left off her list of things to do--go to Ikea! :laugh3:

Well, have a good weekend everyone!:hug:

tumbleweed_004.jpg

This kinda scares me:(

I don't want to read my work email when I'm not at work!! :laugh3::P

Haha! Well...scratch the email thing then. The best part is the internet right in your palm!

Am I right...

or am I right!:P