• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

IAN. :awesome:

Oh ok, thats good

Ahh I know I know, im sorry! Ive been busy like crazy, then when I get home from work and stuff im just super tired.

Shame on you. :(

@Tammi when you spend 1 year guessing someone's name that begins with a "C" and then find out it really isnt a "C' it news worthy heheh god i have a boring liffe

Don't worry, I have a boring life too. :P

I've pretty much been having a weekend since Tuesday. :P

I went to the doctor today and apparently I actually don't have strep and now I'm off school for another week (woohoo!) and I have to go get a bloodtest tomorrow and I think they're checking for mono. :thinking: I don't think I have mono though.

SO I get a long looooong weekend. :lol:

you? :D

I spent the entire day working on a cover letter and updating my resume. :(

Here's to being an adult! :disappointed:

Hi Sarah!

:hug: Oh its not fun to be an adult, but when you get a paycheck its probably a lot of fun... :D

joe give me the lowdown on why I should like the blackberry that was forced upon me by work this week, apart from the fact that its just another step towards Big Brother?

Ok Ian, well blackberry is beneficial. I mean you can get your email much faster then you would on a regular phone. Im sure you email a lot:P Then just going on the internet is easier and faster. Haha I can see where the whole big brother thing comes in though, but really I dont think your work can see what you do though.

How are you by the way!?

It's still so weird being called my name. :P

Oh you know, sick and such. Haven't been at school sine last tuesday and I'm waiting for the results of the blood test I got yesterday. There's a good chance I have mono. :awesome:

You? :nice:

Haha ya its kinda weird for me to say it! Jk Jk:P

Oh your sick, aww im sorry! Wow a whole week, are you able to get all your school from someone or pick it up!?

Im good, just working a bunch. Same old me! Then friends are coming home for spring break so it will be great to see them:D