August 19, 200818 yr you guys are bored? :o -rides unicycle while juggling fire and playing the harmonica- entertained? :P! thats all ?:dozey::thinking:
August 19, 200818 yr BOO! Hopefully that scared you enough to give you and myself some entertainment :rolleyes: :laugh3:
August 19, 200818 yr :stunned: oh shit it works :lol: im scared and entertained at the same time.... :P
August 19, 200818 yr i'm bored toooo i don't know what to do with myself today. the olympics are over until tonight, the forum's dead, there hasn't been big coldplay news in ages (rightfully so, but i kind of miss the excitement of april-may :P)...and blah.
August 19, 200818 yr :stunned: oh shit it works :lol: im scared and entertained at the same time.... :P See! the genius within me arises!
August 19, 200818 yr Tehehehe.. My name is Manisha.. you can call me Mani.. or anything you want! What about you? Nice to meet you :D
August 21, 200818 yr I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED I'M BORED
August 21, 200818 yr I've been bored all week at work. In total I must have done no-more than an hour's proper work, and half of that was general tidying up of folders. Can't moan though because next week I will be busy on Tuesday and Friday.
August 21, 200818 yr Nope boredom is not something i suffer from,there are not enough hours in the day!
August 26, 200818 yr I'm bored because my internet's being realllllllllly really slow and not loading anything else but here :angry:
August 26, 200818 yr :rolleyes: I really need some entertainment like right now... or i'll end up watching 'The Young and The restless' :disappointed: it's on in ten minutes......
August 26, 200818 yr :P:D maybe im changing my mind.... plz go i dont want to eat u but my stomach wants... :sneaky:
August 26, 200818 yr :dozey::thinking::sneaky: :veryangry: get ready to be eaten... .:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:
August 26, 200818 yr if you do that, you'll regret it eventually.. and Im not amused anymore :disappointed:
Create an account or sign in to comment