✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Train

cold_kitty

did anyone see the much more music I & I with them. they rock! i am so so not happy with the fact i missed out seeing their show. my friend won tickets to the show but we're in a fight so she never offered them to me. bastard! lol. she didn't even end up going!!!

but anyway, what a kick ass band? i love their sound and the leads voice is lovely!

and notice that they said that when they were in London, Ontario they had the most fun ever. oh yeah, big ups to l-dot.

and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am calling all you angels!!

if i could tell how many times i have seen calling on angels on vh1 at 3 am in the morning.......if i only could.....too many....song is good the first 10 times and than gradually the video which aires twice an hour slowly starts decaying your ming....

yea, looking at that now, it really brightens my day! thanks fifi! Considering that now I'm having some girl trouble, and my grandma's funeral is going to be the day after my b-day, this has really lightened my mood! thank you!

yea' date=' looking at that now, it really brightens my day! thanks fifi! Considering that now I'm having some girl trouble, and my grandma's funeral is going to be the day after my b-day, this has really lightened my mood! thank you![/quote']

im glad i could be of some help ;)

i'm really sorry to hear about what happened too :embarrased: xxx

• 1 month later...