September 15, 200818 yr I hate him and I live in Michigan. Not only do I feel so bad for the residents who live in Texas but do to the strength and pathway of Ike he came up to visit us Michiganders and I know have 12 inches of water in my basement room. Of course to make it even better the room that flooded is my bedroom!!!!!!
September 15, 200818 yr Chicago has been hit hard by the remnants of Ike as well. It has rained almost non-stop since Friday. Lots of flooding everwhere. :(
September 15, 200818 yr And here nary a drop! It's just overcast and a little misting.. I suppose the eye flew over Michigan?? Bummer - that's no fun! I've got an old hand-operated sump pump, if you need it..
September 15, 200818 yr It ruined the Indy Moto GP yesterday too:cry: You mean it became the Windy Moto GP??:stunned:
September 15, 200818 yr You mean it became the Windy Moto GP??:stunned: Yep and rainy, still was a good result in the end though, 1st,2nd and 3rd all deserved it and Pedrosa looked stupid I couldn't have asked for much more really.
September 16, 200818 yr We made it through Ike okay...I live in the Houston, Texas area. We should be able to go back to work tomorrow finally. Our house didn't get much damage - just a few tree limbs down and we lost power for like 6.5 hrs, but that's it. We were really lucky!!! Most of my friends/coworkers/family members still don't have power back yet!!
Create an account or sign in to comment