✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

cementaries of london (bassline)

NeSs1776

i never notcied before but today i was listening to it and the bass is amazing , best coldplay bass ive ever heard but you can barley hear it on the song in fact in most coldplay songs you really cant hear bass they should make it more noticable its freaking awesome now i love that song

now that the dust is settling and the initial "wow" factor of "viva la vida" (the song) has worn off, i reckon "cemeteries of london", "strawberry swing" and "death and all his friends" are the songs that will be seen as baffling unappreciated upon the albums initial release

the fact that only two people have posted a response says alot! there are so many underrated songs i think we are the only true coldplay fans!:embarassed: COL is the best coldplay song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

donn't get too full of yourself. What your saying isn't terribly original... songs like green eyes, a rush of blood to the head, cemeteries of london and strawberry swing are called underrated too much on this forum. The fact is that these are some of the most popular songs in the coldplaying community.

• 1 month later...

well yeah you can barely notice the bassline on cemeteries, you can hear it perfectly well before johnny's solo, though; but saying this is the best bassline ever from coldplay it's wrong in my opinion, there is other great work from guy on vlv and the rest of the albums