✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what not to wear

bethany

I LOVE THIS PROGRAMME!!! am i alone on this? i was just wondering who you'd most like to nominate to be taken on by trinny and susannah...it can be a celeb or a friend, whatever. celebs would be easier tho coz we all know who you're talkin about then.

having said this, i can't think who i'd nominate. kelis has issues...

Bethany, im with you too on this!!! I love What Not To Wear, its sooo funny LOL. I was watching it the other night, what a sad case that woman was. Im surprised Trinny and Susannah didn't smack her one hahahaha. And also, her feet were disgusting....eeeewwww. She put her feet up to the camera as well which was just horrid :o

I used to be a beauty therapist a few years ago, and i said to my mum, if she came into my salon with feet like that i would tell her to fuck off LOL!!!!!! :D :D

i dunno if they'll ever show it in america...

has anyone got the book? SO BLUNT!!! they say tits 30 times in the first 5 pages. :D

Ooh, i'll have to get that book! I've noticed that too, thats the only thing that they ever say hahahaha :D

I think those two are great, at least they are truthful and save the poor person any more embarrassment LOL.

• 2 weeks later...