✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Belgen op Coldplaying?

tuhvero

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Yep, that's right! You can use a Go Pass 1 for all national trains, the only exception is trains from or to the airport station (Brussel Nationaal Luchthaven/Bruxelles National Aeroport) travelling from or to the airport is €11,10, which is still cheaper than a standard ticket in most cases.

The Go Pass 1 might not even be the cheapest option though, how many train journeys are you planning to make and how many people are travelling? Because there's also a Go Pass 10, a ticket valid for 10 journeys, costs €51 so €5,10 per journey, but that shizzle might be a bit too complicated if you're travelling with a big group :freak:

/trains

Which cities are you visiting? :awesome: enjoy the waffles and chocolate, they're everywhere hehehe

oooo thanks a lot :* I will sure try chocolates, fries and BEERS :awesome:

we are planning to visit in order: Bruges-Gent-Brussels. we have total 3,5 days to spend in Brussels, so we are thinking another possibilites to visit somewhere near in brussels, like luxembourg or somewhere else. Do you have any suggestions?

Well the nice thing about Belgium is that it's so small, so basically everything is close to Brussels haha! Antwerp (mah hometown :charming: ) is very nice, gorgeous train station and the cathedral is also quite something! Also, in the shopping street (de Meir) there's the smallest waffle shop in the world, it's literally about 1 square meter and you'd just miss it if it wasn't for the delicious smell. Every time I walk past it I think "aw, adorable" :lol: but I've never checked if his waffles taste as good as they smell and look (the answer is probably yes)

Or another suggestion is Liège. I've never been there so I can't tell you that much about it other than the fact that it also has a cool train stationand the best waffles (not better than Brussel's waffles, but different) but yeah of course it's more than that!

Well the nice thing about Belgium is that it's so small, so basically everything is close to Brussels haha! Antwerp (mah hometown :charming: ) is very nice, gorgeous train station and the cathedral is also quite something! Also, in the shopping street (de Meir) there's the smallest waffle shop in the world, it's literally about 1 square meter and you'd just miss it if it wasn't for the delicious smell. Every time I walk past it I think "aw, adorable" :lol: but I've never checked if his waffles taste as good as they smell and look (the answer is probably yes)

Or another suggestion is Liège. I've never been there so I can't tell you that much about it other than the fact that it also has a cool train stationand the best waffles (not better than Brussel's waffles, but different) but yeah of course it's more than that!

Namur is also nice, though it was summer when I was there. But the whole region there (The Ardennes) is very nice, no matter what season it is :nice:

Also, in Bruges, there is a friesmuseum (Het Frietmuseum) and also the brewery of Brugse Zot does visitor tours

I saw nice photos of Namur, the place is very nice, I will ask my friends what they want to do....

thanks for all the suggestions :* I will definetely take this brewery tour as a process engineer :cool:

• 8 months later...

Er is hier precies niet veel beweging in deze thread.

Voor de Belgen onder ons, ik verwacht eigenlijk wel dat Coldplay langs gaat komen in 2016 maar het kan nooit kwaad om een ze handje te helpen. :smug:

2evaf7o.jpg

Er is hier precies niet veel beweging in deze thread.

Voor de Belgen onder ons, ik verwacht eigenlijk wel dat Coldplay langs gaat komen in 2016 maar het kan nooit kwaad om een ze handje te helpen.

Gedaan! Ik verwacht ook wel dat ze dit jaar terug naar de Europese festivals gaan komen :wink3:

• 1 month later...

Ik ga een poging doen voor Amsterdam.

Twijfel nog om ook naar Londen te gaan omdat dat wat moeilijker is om daar op tijd te geraken.

Amsterdam kan perfect met de trein vanuit Antwerpen.

Ben er alleen nog niet uit of ik sta- of zitplaatsen ga nemen.

Een puike plaat enal! Pff cocktails mer coldplay, ik ben totaal niet jaloers hoor!

Ik ga voor Amsterdam, goeie manier om het einde van mijn examens te vieren en ik ken vrij veel Nederlandse fans dus das leuk gezelschap :)

Trouwens, vanmorgen zei de presentator van De Afrekening op stubru dat er vrijdag meer tourdata komen, en ik denk dat België er wel bijzit want hij zei zoiets als "voorlopig komen ze nog niet naar België maar vrijdag komen er meer data" ...en ze weten daar waarschijnlijk meer dan wij hier

Ik had Sean mijn vraag nog doorgegeven via Instagram en hij vond het een goeie.

Ben zo benieuwd of hij ze ook effectief gesteld heeft. :-)

Ik ken iemand die merchandising doet (stond vorig jaar ook in Kinepolis bij de GS dvd voorstelling). Normaal gezien zie ik die woensdag en dan ga ik eens polsen.

Ik ga een poging doen voor Amsterdam.

Twijfel nog om ook naar Londen te gaan omdat dat wat moeilijker is om daar op tijd te geraken.

Amsterdam kan perfect met de trein vanuit Antwerpen.

Ben er alleen nog niet uit of ik sta- of zitplaatsen ga nemen.

Ik zou staanplaatsen doen, blijkbaar is het geluid vrij rampzalig als je zitplaatsen hebt

Ik zou staanplaatsen doen, blijkbaar is het geluid vrij rampzalig als je zitplaatsen hebt

Als het in België zou zijn dan twijfelde ik geen seconde, ik sta liever dan te zitten. Maar is niet echt praktisch in mijn eentje. Een vriendin die mee zou gaan heeft al forfait moeten geven.