everyone in the UK please dial this number..09011 21 44 08

guy_is_beautiful

heheehe charlie you evil girl you! lol

did you want cam to win?

I REALLY wanted Scott to win :D He was lovely

FINALLY sum1 who wanted Scott to win yes hes lovely! xx

And Kirsten stop rubbing it in yet thanx for the

pics of lovely Scott! he he he :)

Jeesus christ I hate just about every unfaithful soul that have entered that house, because as soon as they come out you can see theyre pathetic fucking assholes.

I respected Cameron for being one of those few individuals who have rejected sex in a sex fuelled world just to stay faithful to his vows, a very personal decision and he had to accept that it would be splattered across the newspapers when he entered the BB house. But he got on with it...

Now, I havent watched BB, ever, I just read the paper. I flicked past Cameron being a virgin a few times, half interested me, flicked on.

But today I open the paper, I flick through the first few pages, and what do I see? Cameron doing the CHEESIEST pose for the newspaper- with 2 fucking SUPERMODELS around him and a title reading "I cant wait for my virgin bride!!!" I mean, thats just so terrible, I laughed out loud when I saw it, it was THAT terrible it became funny.

TWO, SUPERMODELS.

He was wearing like a white shirt you'd see a guy wear at weddings, and his bow tie was undone as one of the hands he had around one of the supermodels was holding a big bottle of champagne, kinky. :wink3:

The caption under the picture read: "Cameron shaking it up with two raunchy supermodels at a party bash last night" when it was SO OBVIOUSLY staged, I mean, unquestionably. He was posing for the camera with this cheeky smile, the two "supermodels" were fake smiling as if they were just laughing at one of his KINKY ( :wink3: ) jokes, and the wall behind all of them was just blank white, like a sheet. Plus the shot was taken on a wide horizontally from about 5 feet away, it was absolutely terrible.

Cameron- fucking dirtbag.

heheehe charlie you evil girl you! lol

did you want cam to win?

I REALLY wanted Scott to win :D He was lovely

FINALLY sum1 who wanted Scott to win yes hes lovely! xx

And Kirsten stop rubbing it in yet thanx for the

pics of lovely Scott! he he he :)

Scott was very witty. I find that VERY attractive, even though I don't think he's the most physically attractive person :)

That was quite random. Sorry :lol: