September 17, 200917 yr Haha, Its so close now! I'm so excited! ssssssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
September 17, 200917 yr Wheres the C stage gonna be? i reckon in the stand to the left of the stage somewhere
September 17, 200917 yr Before I'm leaving for Berlin I just want to wish everyone two amazing days in London! :D I'm already excited about all the pics, videos and reviews taken from the shows! Have a great time guys!
September 17, 200917 yr I'm leaving tomorrow right after school!! 'I'm sooooo exited:dance::dance: (one more) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE See ya there:lol::D:ears:
September 17, 200917 yr haha, its a coldplaying thing lol . Im not quite sure where it originates though... woooo hooo!
September 17, 200917 yr Author somewhere near the beginning of the thread, and I forget where, we created a dictionary defition of a squeeeee. can't remember what it is though :lol:
September 17, 200917 yr Ooh fair enough :D every society has it's own unexplainable habits and catchphrases I suppose :D
September 17, 200917 yr Ooh fair enough :D every society has it's own unexplainable habits and catchphrases I suppose :D very true. I can't believe I'm seeing them in less than 24 hours!
September 17, 200917 yr I've got that little bit longer to wait :( But it is so worth the wait :cool:
September 17, 200917 yr OMG I'll leave in less than a day!! :lol: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: WOOOooO!
September 17, 200917 yr I've packed now -but my laptop doesn't fit in the suitcase :( I've to think about this :D
September 17, 200917 yr My jacket isn't better, because creativity is everything ;) And mine looks only like Chris' jacket...
September 17, 200917 yr I AM HERE! :dance: Awesome Darcy !! So how's the weather in London ? Was so hard to choose my clothes haha :D Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my train leaves in 6 hours 1/2 ! And I still have to sleep :uhoh: See you there guys, can't wait ! :dance:
September 17, 200917 yr Same for you ! See you soon (maybe :P)... I'll be looking for the Viva jacket and beautiful red hair :nice:
September 17, 200917 yr Done ! :D I'm off to bed now, need to take my train early tomorrow ! Byyyye see you soon... And... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment