Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.7k
  • Views 461.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

ย 

but surely it's not true, because dear jknc told us she wouldn't kill any of them anymore... :thinking:

ย 

Very good that you remembered that I said that. It's still true.

I believe in Jonny :)

ย 

EDIT: Well that comment was in reference to chapter 5 :)

Now this last one was great. Loved the last bit when Guy wants to know about the girls :lol: He just can't resist the ladies;) ....

aww the ending was so sweet:heart:Guy and his girls:rolleyes:

Jonny believes:cheesy:

cant wait for your next story!!!

*drags self into thread* I'm back! :dead: And a whole new story was posted and ended in my absence. :o

M A M A

PART 10

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€œYou definitely canโ€™t fly, Jon!โ€ I cried. โ€œYou canโ€™t fly.โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, duhโ€ฆdo you see any wings on me?โ€ he joked weakly.

ย 

โ€œYou know what I mean, Buckland!โ€

ย 

โ€œChris, relax.โ€ said Will, squeezing my shoulder. โ€œAre you sure about all of this? I mean, ghosts donโ€™t exist.โ€ He sounded absolutely sure of himself.

ย 

โ€œAre you sure about that, Mr. Champion?โ€ said Mama, her voice tinkling. Will turned to stare at her as Jonny, Guy, and I gave little half-screams.

ย 

โ€œOh my god, itโ€™s her!โ€ Jonny cried, pulling me to his chest and squeezing the air out of my lungs. I didnโ€™t mind, though. But Guy forced himself in between us, latching onto my sleeve and Jonnyโ€™s collar.

ย 

โ€œI want to be held too!โ€ he insisted. So we moved over to give him room. Will was still looking disbelievingly at Mama.

ย 

โ€œHow do I know youโ€™re really who you say you are?โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, just ask Jonathan there.โ€

ย 

โ€œItโ€™s her, Will. Itโ€™s definitely her.โ€

ย 

โ€œHow do you know?โ€

ย 

โ€œSheโ€™s my grandmother, you ass! How could I not know?โ€

ย 

โ€œOkay, okay. I admit, there is quite a bit of evidence that you are who you say you are. But what about the message you gave them? What is Jonny in danger from?โ€

ย 

โ€œIs it a plane crash?โ€ I asked, removing my head from Jonnyโ€™s shoulder. โ€œTell us, please.โ€

ย 

โ€œI did tell you, Mr. Martinโ€ฆit is forbidden to interfere in the affairs of the living. Havenโ€™t you ever seen Beetlejuice?โ€

ย 

We all nodded at once. โ€œYeah, but Alec Baldwin really let himself go now, didnโ€™t heโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œPay attention!โ€ snapped Will.

ย 

โ€œOh, wellโ€ฆyes. But canโ€™t you just nod or shake your head?โ€

ย 

Mama thought for a moment. โ€œWell, yes I suppose I could.โ€ She nodded.

ย 

โ€œOkay, does that mean he is in danger from a plane crash? Or does it mean that you can nod or shake your head?โ€ Mama narrowed her eyes and nodded more forcefully.

ย 

โ€œPlane crash?โ€

ย 

Her white perm bounced up and down with the force of her nodding.

ย 

โ€œI think that means plane crash.โ€

ย 

โ€œBut I have to goโ€ฆ!โ€ insisted Jonny. โ€œChloe is expecting me to be at her sisterโ€™s wedding!โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, Jonโ€ฆI donโ€™t think you should go.โ€ admitted Will with a shrug. โ€œI mean, you say sheโ€™s the ghost of your dead grandmother, and now youโ€™re not going to listen to her warning? What kind of shit grandson are you?โ€

ย 

โ€œAlright, alright!โ€ cried Jonny. โ€œIโ€™m not gonna go.โ€ I looked around for Mama to thank her, but she wasnโ€™t anywhere to be seen.

ย 

ย 

โ€œI want to be held too!โ€ he insisted:laugh3:aww guy i'll hold you:wink3:

aww poor jonny has to miss chloes sisters wedding?!?!

cant wait for next part!!!!

He's so up in down in this story...:thinking:

ย 

First he's all "I hate you, Chris, you're such a !@#^&$(*@&$()*)@$(*@()*W_E$)(&$&&@^$(!!!!!!"

ย 

Now he's all "Hold me, Chris! :heart:"

ย 

:shrug:

just read revolution...great story!!! :D!!

Oh! Welcome to the thread where Chris and Jonny love (I know you're a fan) abounds! :dance:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.