• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:curtain:Im back:\

@Sofie::lol:nobody's going to kill you:lol:

maybe Kyra....:p

:D maybe. :uhoh:

but if I hide I'll never get done with the next chapter :P

So Kyra you've got the choice.

:sneaky: maybe I'll bring a pursuit into the story.

or maybe I planned this anyway :rolleyes:

:lol:I know you guys hate it but its something to read:p

CAREFUL WHERE YOU RUN CH.2

"Thank you"He winked"I don't cook that well you know.........."

"Really?"I asked.

"Oh yes,one time I cooked pasta with alfredo sauce for the boys and um they ended up getting food posioning!"He laughed.

"oh!!"I said"didn't you eat it too though??"

"No,I lucked out and ate a salad earlier before I came and was still full;)"

"Well then Mr.Lucky,I don't know how to repay you for everthing you've done..."

"Wait!,you mustn't leave!!"

"Well,I kind of have to ,I can't just invade what you were doing before I ran into you!"

"yeah I would hate for you to invade nothing,"He murmured."Would you um would you like to go out to dinner tonight?"

"Sure,I would love to!but why me?"I said in disbelief.

"Well,I'm getting kind of lonely,all my friends are out vacationing with their families..."He choked out the last word..

"Oh,well I would love to go to dinner with you but I have nothing to we--"He cut me off for the second time

" I have an old new dress of Jo's and I know you'll fit into it,shes never actually worn it,"He sighed"It was supposed to be an anniversary gift but that same day we got ...divorced.I could see tears forming in his eyes.Forgetting about the head pain,I got up and hesitantly gave him a comforting hug,he gladly accepted it and we stood there for a long minute.I was enjoying this and I felt safe being held close to his warm body,the last time I felt this safe in a guys' arms were years ago.:dozey:

"I-I think it would be rather rude of me to wear her dress:nice:you've kept it all these years obviously for a reason,Guy.

He stood there ,at a loss for words and finally found some."Amy.........if you dont feel appropriate with that clothes,how about we go shopping for one?!?

"Oh Guy,I really dont want to waste your money on a dress for me..."I responded.

I have chapter 3 ready...too

:lol:you guys are such great liars:blush:

CAREFUL WHERE YOU RUN CH.3

"It wouldnt be a waste at all!!How about its like a "sorry" gift for me accidentaly running into you?"he laughed.

"Only if you want to........."I coyly said.

"Okay then,its settled,we'll go shopping right now :D"He happily said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy's PoV

Im thinking that you're thinking why I let some chick I just met into my home,made her lunch and bought her a dress?Well its very simple......Im in love:smug:

God she's beautiful,her long flowing hair,that gorgeous smile,her awesome personality and that body....When her body was underneath me when we collided ,that was pleasure..

I was getting happy just thinking about it.She's just so perfect and it's been forever since the Jo Incident

so why not?Because you don't know anything about her,thats why not

I know everything I need to know.....

Like?

ugh..her name's Amy and um she likes to run into people and faint,shes very nice and cool and very laid-back though sometimes,she worries too much.

So,thats all you know about her??

Be quiet .I snapped back to reality,my hands clutched the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?"A voice asked from my left.

"huh,?I said"Oh yes Im fine..."

"Oh..thats good"

How awkward,atleast she cares about how I feel:dance:

I heard her stomach grumble with hunger and she gave me an apologetic look.

CAREFUL WHERE YOU STAND CH.4

I smiled back.I was taking her to a Michelin starred restaurant,owned by none other than Gordon Ramsay:wacky:,though she didn't know anything about it.

"So."she said

"So,do you like Gordon Ramsay?"

"Of course!! I freaking love him!!He's so good at cooking:)"

"So you've been to one of his restaurants' before?"

"Yes,..York and Albany..why?"I could tell she was getting curious.

"Oh just wondering."I said,which wasn't a total lie.I had to know because,earlier I called Mr.Ramsay himself and asked him if he would mind meeting a friend of mine,he happily agreed.Luckily she hadn't been to Murano,which had great Italian food

"Okay.."She murmured.

About ten minutes later we arrived at Murano.I quickly got out and opened the passenger door,Amy stepped out wearing her red dress she just bought.She looked gorgeous,and the dress went above her knees.

"Y-you look gorgeous."I commented.

"Aww thank you your so nice"She smiled her famous smile.

I linked my arm in hers and we walked to the entrance,I could see her blushing.Thankfully nobody noticed me,so we were safe to enjoy the night.We entered the restaurant and it smelled of real Italian food.

"Mmm,It smells delicious in here!"Amy sighed.

"Welcome to Murano, how many will it be and table or booth?"the matrid-d asked.

"Two,"I replied"A booth please,unless my date here would like otherwise?"

"Im fine with a booth."She squeaked,her cheeks reddening.

"Anything for you."The matrid-d said,clearly talking to me.She grabbed three menus(the main menu and the wine one:lol:)

"Haha...."I said.

Amy slid into the booth and I slid in across from her.We looked at the menus and

she asked"What do you think looks good?"

"You"I smoothy replied and she giggled.

"Ah,here comes my friend now"I mentioned.She turned her head and looked behind her,gasped

":shocked2::shocked2:Gordon Ramsay:wacky:?!?!!?!!?!