November 30, 200817 yr I might be the only one here who doesnt like Keane not even a bit :P That Tom something is really cocky
November 30, 200817 yr LORE, THAT WAS SO MEAN :angry: :lol: i voted, believe me :dance:. but MORE PEOPLE BETTER VOTE.
November 30, 200817 yr still. not nice :P VOTE, PEOPLE. it's now 40-60 :bigcry: i think i'm going to change my sig just for today :wacky:
November 30, 200817 yr ugh we're so losing. i bet they bribed a whole other forum, like atease or something, to vote for them.
November 30, 200817 yr i think if the voting was open for longer so more coldplayers would see it, we'd have a much better chance of winning. :sad:
November 30, 200817 yr When's it open to? I'm planning on going around to all the computers at school tomorrow and voting from each of them. :P
November 30, 200817 yr I might be the only one here who doesnt like Keane not even a bit :P That Tom something is really cocky I don't like Keane either. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment