January 22, 200917 yr hey ioshi. or should i call you something else??? :uhoh: hahahaha ioshi is okay :) im feeling crappy too :( I feel sick and I'll be out in a short while :(
January 22, 200917 yr fine fine very good very good very very veryy goooood no just kidding I'm fine and you ?
January 22, 200917 yr Fine I guess... could be feeling better... you gotta remember what you wanted to tell me!!!!!
January 22, 200917 yr Im thinkin bout changing my sig.....Im like hooked on Radiohead right now....What do u guys think?
January 22, 200917 yr Im thinkin bout changing my sig.....Im like hooked on Radiohead right now....What do u guys think? Yeah, you should change it if you like to change it.:D
January 22, 200917 yr Im thinkin bout changing my sig.....Im like hooked on Radiohead right now....What do u guys think? and I'm on a coldplay mood right now... so much that I'm even listening to lost.... damn viva la vida is such a fucking album
January 22, 200917 yr Ok iam then....but i really want to put a pic but it never comes out right...it comes out really small.....
January 22, 200917 yr Im cool, Your right, its been long, How are you? cool I guess so what's up?? I think I haven't talked to you since we said we'd get drunk
January 22, 200917 yr ^Oh, yeah, Hmm, nothings really happened with me. All same same. Ah, I miss those days where people get drunk:rolleyes3:
Create an account or sign in to comment