December 16, 200817 yr I wonder how many Coldplay songs you guys have? And if I'm missing songs? I have now 104 songs from Coldplay on my iPod - but some are double, because of the Live 2003 CD, and including some Christmas songs that Chris sings. Am I missing songs?
December 16, 200817 yr I got 200 songs or so.. Includes all singles/EP's, all albums, christmas songs, Lhuna and a few live concerts like brixton 2008, glastonbury 2005, toronto 2006, philadelphia 2008, barcelona 2008, a concert for bbc radio2 2008... :blush:
December 16, 200817 yr Author Damn, I'm obviously missing songs :angry: Maybe we could place a list somewhere on this site with all existing songs?
December 16, 200817 yr Author PS: Raven12, I think I know you from Becoldplay! I just downloaded the christmas songs you put there :) Thanks again :) Nice to meet you here!
December 16, 200817 yr >110 includes collaborations :wink2: p/s: ^ Hey, congrats on your 100th post! :dance:
December 16, 200817 yr I think you're right Sirhc, I'm on Becoldplay as well :) Nice to meet you here too! By the way, maybe you should visit the EP, singles and B-sides thread in the Multimedia section! It has loads of good stuff.. Edit; Congrats with you 100th post!! I'm going for my 1000th post which will not take very long I suppose.. :blush:
December 16, 200817 yr I have 170 coldplay songs. I know I'm missing some songs too. We should compile a list of all the coldplay songs ever released(good idea Sirhc).
December 16, 200817 yr Check this thread... some people didn't even know about this versions :) http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51690
December 16, 200817 yr My ipod says i've got 219..... counting albums, ep's, b-sides, rareties, colaborations and a few concert bootlegs :D
December 16, 200817 yr Author Does anyone have VLV live? With Chris talking before everyone goes 'oh - oh - oh....'? I'd loooove to have that!
December 16, 200817 yr I'll have a look for you.. Have got some live versions, recorded at philadelphia, brixton, bbc or barcelona, which one do you prefer? :D Edit: I recommend you the BBC 2 or the Philadelphia one.. Or Brixton... hmmmm.. so hard!! I'll upload them all for you so you can make a choice yourself, how about that?
December 16, 200817 yr Have got some live versions, recorded at philadelphia, brixton, bbc or barcelona, which one do you prefer? Where did you get those from?
December 16, 200817 yr Edit: Links have been deleted from this thread.. :) If you want them, I'll post them on the multimedia section or you could just PM me. Thanks again Angie, I really didn't know :blush:
December 16, 200817 yr Where did you get those from? I've got the full concerts on my pc.. downloaded them long time ago.. :) Lovely to hear though, it's like going back to the 3rd of october when I saw the guys in Ahoy Rotterdam.. God I wish I could go back to that... :blush:
December 16, 200817 yr God I wish I could go back to that... Ya, I would love to go back to the 18 of November when i saw them in Houston. :cry:
December 16, 200817 yr Lucky, it may be awhile but still you know when you will see them. I have no idea when I will get to see them again.
December 16, 200817 yr woah ANGIE! That's awesome!! Which live shows do you have? Edit: or should I ask, which one you don't have?
December 16, 200817 yr woah ANGIE! That's awesome!! Which live shows have you got?I have around 90 or so complete shows. :wink3: Pick a country, if Coldplay have been there, I probably have a show from there. :lol: My Coldplay music file is 71.4GB.
December 16, 200817 yr And are you willing to share?? :blush: In that case I've got some requests.. :)
December 16, 200817 yr I have 292 right now, but I'm still working on it! must.... have... more... Coldplay :freak: :P
Create an account or sign in to comment