🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

okay 3 out of 5 for men.

But why not unfair? do you think women are less capable and they should win the same money for competing less? Females matches are also exciting but too short. I wish it was equal.

I just think that men are men.

Why? Well.. let's compare average man with average woman.

They're bigger and stronger, and I don't see the problem with women winning as much as men, because they do compete as much as men, they just don't play longer matches.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I hate to see Serena Williams jump around like an idiot whenever she wins.

Its the same for me I just find them irritating and I think the current European and Russian(does Russia count as Europe or not?, I'm never sure) players are really good and I would be happier to see them win.

Its the same for me I just find them irritating and I think the current European and Russian(does Russia count as Europe or not?, I'm never sure) players are really good and I would be happier to see them win.

I think a small part of Russia.

And I agree, Williams is not bad, but there are better, like Henin, she was awesome.

The guy who beated Marat Safin in RG is from my hometown!!! YEAH!!

But on the other side, I feel sad for Marat! I love that player and it was his last RG, just like Santoro....ToT

I hope Jérémy Chardy will kiss ass today!

I'm seriously considering that she's an ugly transvestite. No offense intended :rolleyes:

Or Hulk in disguise.

I prefer Shrek.:P

And she's always wearing those big earrings trying to look cute, but what the hell, it's tennis, not a beauty contest. :/

Well even if it were, she would have absolutely no chance of winning it!!

An ugly contest on the other hand............................... :P

The guy who beated Marat Safin in RG is from my hometown!!! YEAH!!

But on the other side, I feel sad for Marat!

Maybe, but the sad truth is that Safin would have had a lot more success than he did if he had taken tennis more seriously. Throughout his career he was far too lazy.

I love that player and it was his last RG, just like Santoro....ToT

Santoro was the opposite of Safin. A consummate professional who made the very most of his talent and was also extremely entertaining to watch.

If Safin had been anywhere near as dedicated as Santoro, he would probably have won several slams.;)

I'm seriously considering that she's an ugly transvestite. No offense intended :rolleyes:

Or Hulk in disguise.

And she's always wearing those big earrings trying to look cute, but what the hell, it's tennis, not a beauty contest. :/

I guess she feels insecure about her looks but earrings or not she's not Ivanovic,Sharapova and many others when it comes to looks.

Santoro was the opposite of Safin. A consummate professional who made the very most of his talent and was also extremely entertaining to watch.

If Safin had been anywhere near as dedicated as Santoro, he would probably have won several slams.;)

Agreed!! I remember his legendary match against Clement who lasted for 6 h if I remember correctly...RG record!!! What a player!!

And Santoro was at his best in 'double' (?? in english)... At least I hope we'll see him next year with the 'legends'!

CHARDY WON!!!! I thought at one point he couldn't make it (the way he lost the 4e set...) but yeah, we'll see him next round!!!

Agreed!! I remember his legendary match against Clement who lasted for 6 h if I remember correctly...RG record!!! What a player!!

And I saw him beat Safin on at least one occasion too!! It was hilarious. Safin just didn't know what to do against him and self-destructed!!:P

And Santoro was at his best in 'double' (?? in english)... At least I hope we'll see him next year with the 'legends'!

I would gladly pay to watch Fabrice in any match, as he's so entertaining, and makes me smile.:D

CHARDY WON!!!! I thought at one point he couldn't make it (the way he lost the 4e set...) but yeah, we'll see him next round!!!

And if he keeps winning, maybe they'll start calling him "Chardonnay"!!:D

And if he keeps winning, maybe they'll start calling him "Chardonnay"!!:D

:thinking: you have to explain the joke to me here....

@Rudy: yeah, we were on fire today! Simon, Tsonga, Monfils and another one pass! Razano for women too!

But tomorrow, Paul-Henri Mathieu plays against Federer so..... :\ He can win, but I don't think that mentally he will beat Roger....

In any case, I want Nole to win!

:thinking: you have to explain the joke to me here....

@Rudy: yeah, we were on fire today! Simon, Tsonga, Monfils and another one pass! Razano for women too!

But tomorrow, Paul-Henri Mathieu plays against Federer so..... :\ He can win, but I don't think that mentally he will beat Roger....

In any case, I want Nole to win!

Yeah, Frenchmen have done very well - Simon, Tsonga, Monfils, Mathieu, Chardy, Ouanna etc but I don't know what happened to the women... :\

Bartoli, Cornet all messed up. However, Razzano did awesome. :nice:

But the Fed is the Fed, and won <3

Sorry, I just love him that much.

:nice:

Fed ftw! :cool:

An other french girl won today! Arazzane Rezai ^^ Her oponent was a total bitch but she ditched her! Next round, she'll play Safina, so I guess we'll have to say good bye to her!

Ouanna (the guy from my hometown yeah!) is playing Gonzalez right now and he kinda loose...Damned it, I have to go back to work....ToT

An other french girl won today! Arazzane Rezai ^^ Her oponent was a total bitch but she ditched her! Next round, she'll play Safina, so I guess we'll have to say good bye to her!

Ouanna (the guy from my hometown yeah!) is playing Gonzalez right now and he kinda loose...Damned it, I have to go back to work....ToT

Shouldn't her name be Aravane Rezai? :P

My favourite French would be Chardy and Simon. :cool: