🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite French would be Chardy and Simon. :cool:

YEAH another Chardy fan!!! I really hope he'll go far this year! he's such a sweet guy! And I love his game :cool:

Venus Williams just went out!! Fantastic news!! And she lost the first set 6-0!!:D

I second that!

Hometown boy is loosing....predictible but still...hurts! :dozey:

Somewhere in Paris I guess :wacky:

Did anyone watch Aravane Rezai vs. Michelle Larcher de Brito?

Rezai asked the umpire to tell Brito to shut up because she thinks Brito's screaming is disturbing.

I actually think that isn't a good reason since Dementieva, Sharapova also scream though.

:confused:

Somewhere in Paris I guess :wacky:

Did anyone watch Aravane Rezai vs. Michelle Larcher de Brito?

Rezai asked the umpire to tell Brito to shut up because she thinks Brito's screaming is disturbing.

I actually think that isn't a good reason since Dementieva, Sharapova also scream though.

:confused:

Well on Eurosport they suggested introducing a "decibel" limit, which - if exceeded - would result in a warming for the player concerned. Not a bad idea, methinks.:rolleyes:

Well on Eurosport they suggested introducing a "decibel" limit, which - if exceeded - would result in a warming for the player concerned. Not a bad idea, methinks.:rolleyes:

Screaming on court is really annoying, but since most players scream we can't complain.

Yeah, on the french RG program, they talked about that too!! They said that Sharapova 'scream' rise up at 100 db!!! (for info, a concert is 80 db...XD)

She reminds me of Monica Selles who was also a champ' at the screaming-all-the-time contest!

Too bad that Simon failed but I had little hopes for him. As for Hewitt, I would have loved to see him beat that robot of Nadal...

PHM will play Federer...Another french I have to say goodbye....

I'm a little sad this year cause here, we haven't 'Un jour à Roland Garros' skit anymore.... Previous year, we had the photomaton thing or the famous 'karaoké'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bte2iKh83s]YouTube - Best of Génés fin - Un jour à Roland[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPh3JCy_l8s]YouTube - Top ten Karaokes- Roland Garros[/ame]

I miss those.... v.v

Nole is the best XD

Yeah, on the french RG program, they talked about that too!! They said that Sharapova 'scream' rise up at 100 db!!! (for info, a concert is 80 db...XD)

She reminds me of Monica Selles who was also a champ' at the screaming-all-the-time contest!

Too bad that Simon failed but I had little hopes for him. As for Hewitt, I would have loved to see him beat that robot of Nadal...

PHM will play Federer...Another french I have to say goodbye....

Nole is the best XD

Wow. :surprised: Someone please seal Sharapova's mouth with a tape. :wacky:

Lol. We have lot of things in common...

1. Nole is the best

2. Chardy fan

3. Rafa-hater

:laugh3: