✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Camping?

*Justine*

Camping's poo.

I've been twice - each time to a non-campsite, ie 1st time halfway up the Brecon Beacons and 2nd on Bodmin Moor. BOTH times it rained like f**k and the car broke down. No toilets, no showers, no food, no warmth, no nothing. Everything was wet and everything was horrible.

Me - I prefer 4* hotels with 24 hr room service and a mini-bar. :smug:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camping's poo.

I've been twice - each time to a non-campsite, ie 1st time halfway up the Brecon Beacons and 2nd on Bodmin Moor. BOTH times it rained like f**k and the car broke down. No toilets, no showers, no food, no warmth, no nothing. Everything was wet and everything was horrible.

Same here :)

Camping's poo.

I just KNEW we were on the same wavelength!! :smug:

Camping's poo.

I just KNEW we were on the same wavelength!! :smug:

;)

camping rules. the pinery in grand bend is a fantastic camp grounds. my friends and i always get the best spot. i love watching the sunset. and man' date=' food tastes so much sweeter when you make it over a good camp fire.[/quote']

You've been there? That is so awesome.

I actually finally got reservations and am going for 4 days near the end of August. It was really hard finding a spot. I was trying online a lot, but to no avail. Then I just phoned Ontario Parks and they set me up with a side in Burley! Yay!! My favourite campground there. I don't like Riverside so much, it's too far away from the lake.