February 20, 200917 yr Author We are on half term :P, we have a week off and we go back on Monday :D it is 5 past 2pm
February 20, 200917 yr ooh you punny one!!! save it for tonight, its a big deal!! my "Coldplay" is def from traveling and crap. i could hardly breathe in colorado. i will post some pics here tonight. your tonight is like at 3 pm for me i think i will be around later for sure. gotta be here for your big 5000. just messsage people so you dont use up your posts
February 20, 200917 yr Author Haha! Okay this will be my last one until I come back BUT, 3pm is in under 40 mins and i probabbly won't be back for about 3 hours! :(, just try to come :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
February 20, 200917 yr no worries, 3 pm my time is 8 pm your time so i will be around "your eveing time"
February 20, 200917 yr where are you? i have to take a nap. i am soooo sick . i will go simon hunting now
February 20, 200917 yr Author OKAY! THIS IS IT! My... 5,000TH POST! :dance::jester::thumbsup::joker::mad::angel::clown::drummer::daisy::cowboy: Thanks to everyone for their great help! I have enjoyed all my time on Coldplaying from my highs (My fanfic thread!) and lows (Coldplaying committee anyone?) LOL, sorry. I have met some great friends, and here is just a quick list of people I can remember!: When I first joined there were two people which I was really close to, Aleluvscp (Aleja) and Age Six Racer (JD), They were great and made me want to keep coming back to Coldplaying! Later on I met even more great people, Jake, Mark, Lore, emma, rudy, daniel, carla and SOOOO many more. And there is one more person....the wonderful Christa who I share this thread with, she has been great and like a mum to me! :D I LOVE COLDPLAYING And just one more thing, this month has been one of the best ever at Coldplaying and I have got some good news.... I MIGHT BE GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! My dad said today that I could go and see Coldplay at Manchester in September IF I can get someone to go with, that could be hard but hopefully I can and I will be going! I AM SO HAPPY! So stay around guys, have a drink and lets celebrate! :D I LOVE YOU ALL! Your pal, Si
February 20, 200917 yr omg i just logged on, i had a feeling that is so great simon!! i hope you can go, we both posted at same time tooooooooo wierd
February 20, 200917 yr you are too funny, if i felt better i would join you, going back to bed, coldplay karma to you at wembley!!
February 20, 200917 yr Hmm, It's right in my car... OMG Si you bought alcohol? Naughty naughty you're underage! And also very illegal to have your own car! :laugh3:
February 20, 200917 yr If you fancy getting me a JD + Coke, I'll join this partay :P JD? He hasn't been seen around here in ages!!:rolleyes:
February 20, 200917 yr OMG Si you bought alcohol? Naughty naughty you're underage! And also very illegal to have your own car! :laugh3: well as long as he doesn't drive it! - - - So i can get drunk now? :cheesy:
February 20, 200917 yr Author :lol: Hi, I'm okay, I MIGHT BE GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
February 20, 200917 yr well as long as he doesn't drive it! - - - So i can get drunk now? :cheesy: Ooh, but what use is a pimp-wagon if you can't ride it? :P
Create an account or sign in to comment