✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LIT II US Release????

crazycreep

unfortunately i dont see this making u.s. itunes. british bands never tend to release ep's in the u.s.

I'm not sure if it's because they expect Europeans to be more acceptent of them. I wish they would give them across the pond. I'd like LIT live and I'd like the legit version of the goldrush.

I doubt we'll get it though.

Yeah why not buy the whole deluxe version of VLV rather than when coldplay gets to release more amazing songs from the EP ,,,... like the LIT2 its amazing stuff right? brightens up your day? well ive heard their are more amazing songs in the EP ....Which is why im saving for It.... Im buying the deluxe version rather than buying singles then realizing ow great the deluxe album is then wasting money.,..

Yeah why not buy the whole deluxe version of VLV rather than when coldplay gets to release more amazing songs from the EP ,,,... like the LIT2 its amazing stuff right? brightens up your day? well ive heard their are more amazing songs in the EP ....Which is why im saving for It.... Im buying the deluxe version rather than buying singles then realizing ow great the deluxe album is then wasting money.,..

hi everyone, i'm new and i'd REALLY like to know what this is about.

there's a deluxe version planned?

THere already is since December! Buy it !I am planning!

you're just talking about prospekt's march? i thought you meant something else.

okay, then. i've just been trying to get my hands on as much material from the VLV sessions as possible.