February 2, 200917 yr So I went to purchase the LIT EP on iTunes this morning and apparently its only available in the UK. Does anybody know if or when its going to be released in the US and on iTunes???
February 2, 200917 yr Author So, I went onto iTunes to download the LIT ii EP this morning and apparently its only available in the UK :cry:. I live in the US, does anybody know when it will be released over here on iTunes??
February 2, 200917 yr I think... It will be released soon in the rest of the world.. (I hope so, I live in The Netherlands, and I really wanna buy him!)
February 2, 200917 yr It is available in Belgium since last Friday. So I guess it will be released very soon!
February 2, 200917 yr unfortunately i dont see this making u.s. itunes. british bands never tend to release ep's in the u.s. I'm not sure if it's because they expect Europeans to be more acceptent of them. I wish they would give them across the pond. I'd like LIT live and I'd like the legit version of the goldrush. I doubt we'll get it though.
February 2, 200917 yr coldplay's other EPs are available in the u.s. itunes :thinking: i think it's weird that you can't get it on itunes here yet, but check out the multimedia section. you can download it there :)
February 3, 200917 yr Yeah why not buy the whole deluxe version of VLV rather than when coldplay gets to release more amazing songs from the EP ,,,... like the LIT2 its amazing stuff right? brightens up your day? well ive heard their are more amazing songs in the EP ....Which is why im saving for It.... Im buying the deluxe version rather than buying singles then realizing ow great the deluxe album is then wasting money.,..
February 3, 200917 yr Its up now :) just remember, itunes updates every tuesday at 12am. soo thats why we couldnt download it.
February 3, 200917 yr I think... It will be released soon in the rest of the world.. (I hope so, I live in The Netherlands, and I really wanna buy him!) It has already been available for a couple of days now ;)
February 4, 200917 yr Yeah why not buy the whole deluxe version of VLV rather than when coldplay gets to release more amazing songs from the EP ,,,... like the LIT2 its amazing stuff right? brightens up your day? well ive heard their are more amazing songs in the EP ....Which is why im saving for It.... Im buying the deluxe version rather than buying singles then realizing ow great the deluxe album is then wasting money.,.. hi everyone, i'm new and i'd REALLY like to know what this is about. there's a deluxe version planned?
February 4, 200917 yr hi everyone, i'm new and i'd REALLY like to know what this is about. there's a deluxe version planned? THere already is since December! Buy it !I am planning!
February 5, 200917 yr THere already is since December! Buy it !I am planning! you're just talking about prospekt's march? i thought you meant something else. okay, then. i've just been trying to get my hands on as much material from the VLV sessions as possible.
Create an account or sign in to comment