✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Mar-09: Asia World Arena, Hong Kong - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Video

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tonight!!!!!

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

i now understand why you watch them soo times lol. just being in this thread and see that people are going to have that experience, it's just... :bigcry:

awww, the nights of the gigs, the live threads are awesome- so much excitement, so much well wishing...and lots of tears and shakes from the withdrawls if your not the one going!

live updates are soo fun-thanks to all who do them- (bows down to Mel):kiss:

just come home! I'm really tired now, jumping, screaming....

It was awesome! :cool:

The pics I took was not so good, but I have some nice videos!

I was on the 4th row, and when Chris came close, I was only 2 meters away from him! :laugh3:

Most interesting thing was Chris asked Jonny to sing in front of 11000 strangers! :D

My mind is still "Viva-ing"!

It was .... AMAZING!!

I have been singing/screaming/dancing for 2 hours straight, but I just keep going on this rush of adrenalin!

The setlist was the same as Singapore ... Life in Technicolor gave me shivers, Chris Martin singing acoustic version of the Hardest Part made me cry, Viva la Vida with the whole crowd backing up was amazing, Lovers in Japan with all the konfetti coming from the ceiling was spectacular and The Scientist as the second-last was moving, beautiful and perfect.

They played the best version of God Put a Smile Upon Your Face I've ever heard. Sort of dance-style, improvisation, really really really cool!

I loved when they moved into the crowd and placed themselves on a small stage in the back performing Green Eyes, and WILL singing solo (can't remember what song ... i'm getting all confused now, sorry).

I loved it when Chris kept excusing his British accent to the people that didn't speak English ... only thing is, HK is pretty international. I wish I could remember everything he said, cause he was really funny! Anyone remember? :)

Ohhh... and the best part was ...

WHEN I TOUCHED WILL, GUY, JOHNNY AND CHRIS!! :D:D:D:D

One feet away from me. Seriously the craziest, best moment of my life.

Aaaarghhh can't wait to see them again this summer in Europe!!

Awww ... I would have loved to being there as well.

Been to Hong Kong in November for 7 days and I had the time of my life. It's an awesome city/spot and much greener than many people may think ;)

Glad that you had such a fantastic time and don't worry about the quality of the photos, we'll gladly take everything we can get :laugh3:

It was .... AMAZING!!

I have been singing/screaming/dancing for 2 hours straight, but I just keep going on this rush of adrenalin!

The setlist was the same as Singapore ... Life in Technicolor gave me shivers, Chris Martin singing acoustic version of the Hardest Part made me cry, Viva la Vida with the whole crowd backing up was amazing, Lovers in Japan with all the konfetti coming from the ceiling was spectacular and The Scientist as the second-last was moving, beautiful and perfect.

They played the best version of God Put a Smile Upon Your Face I've ever heard. Sort of dance-style, improvisation, really really really cool!

I loved when they moved into the crowd and placed themselves on a small stage in the back performing Green Eyes, and WILL singing solo (can't remember what song ... i'm getting all confused now, sorry).

I loved it when Chris kept excusing his British accent to the people that didn't speak English ... only thing is, HK is pretty international. I wish I could remember everything he said, cause he was really funny! Anyone remember? :)

Aaaarghhh can't wait to see them again this summer in Europe!!

:D:D:D

You went to HK for the gig?

So where did that happen?? :stunned:

C-Stage or anywhere else or later when they left the arena (but given the time, Chris may still be there :laugh3: as it is only 0.20 am over there).

DETAILS PLEASE :D

I live in Hong Kong, that's why I went to the concert here :)

Okay I was placed on the ground in the first section, and when they went off-stage to go to the back-stage they moved through the crowd. and since I was (almost) right at the pathway they were walking I jumped over a few people and got to touch them and scream "I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

Way too excited at that moment. But oh well, it's Coldplay so why not? ;)

Okay I was placed on the ground in the first section, and when they went off-stage to go to the back-stage they moved through the crowd. and since I was (almost) right at the pathway they were walking I jumped over a few people and got to touch them and scream "I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

So congrats and way to go :lol:

Make sure to stay on cloud no. 9 as long as possible :)

All t his excitement gives you a real boost ;)

Oh! You can touch them! Envy... :wink3: