✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Mar-09: Asia World Arena, Hong Kong - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Video

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, but I have to get up for a history class in about 5½ hours. The adrenalin from tonight will hopefully get me through it! :D

Haha! :laugh3:

I also think I won't be able to fall asleep tonight! Too excited! :rolleyes:

Woooo...wooo...woooo... (still singing viva now...)

:laugh3:Just got to love a show full up with magic balls and boobs !

I still love the balls best during Strawberry Swing...

Poor Jonny, Chris still putting him on the spot to sing:sneaky:

(thanks Ian)

It was the most amazing concert I've experienced.. and Chris and team showed why they are the best live act ever!

What was touching was the way the band moved to the other end of the auditorium to perform in the middle of the people who had the cheapest tics.

So gratituous! And so much fun! Hong Kong rocked! The audience was very very knowledgeable about Coldplay's songs and cheered and sang along.

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Viva La Vida, The Scientist.. honestly, each and every verse he sang was magic!

Did they have a press conference before the concert? Didn't read any newspaper report on their arriving into HK and stuff like that..??!?

Yellow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPijJQn7Etk]YouTube - 25/3 COLDPLAY LIVE IN HK - YELLOW[/ame]

Politik

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUhqjEqW3Sk]YouTube - Coldplay - Politik (live) Viva La Vida Tour Hong Kong 25-3-2009[/ame]

same as singapore Eyelime said

Wait ... they also played Green Eyes right?

But other than that, competely the same.

"Now we have one of those moments where one of the band members go solo, and tonight that person is me. The rest are texting their girlfriends and sometimes their wifes"

Chris

Wait ... they also played Green Eyes right?

But other than that, competely the same.

"Now we have one of those moments where one of the band members go solo, and tonight that person is me. The rest are texting their girlfriends and sometimes their wifes"

Chris

"tonight that person is me, unfortunately for you!" :laugh3:

It's fortunately for me! How lucky for HK it was Chris solo last night! :cool:

It's fortunately for me! How lucky for HK it was Chris solo last night! :cool:

I know, it was so good! I liked The Hardest Part before the concert, but the acoustic version last night just brought something more to the whole song. The atmosphere and the intensity made it amazing. I've been listening to it all day, but have yet to find an acoustic version of it to put in my iTunes.

:)

I know, it was so good! I liked The Hardest Part before the concert, but the acoustic version last night just brought something more to the whole song. The atmosphere and the intensity made it amazing. I've been listening to it all day, but have yet to find an acoustic version of it to put in my iTunes.

:)

CLICK!! :D