February 17, 200917 yr Whoo-hoo!:D:D Time to celebrate: :jester::thumbsup::joker::whatever::smash::whip::juggle::clown:
February 17, 200917 yr CONGRATS!....I love u and hopefully u have many many many many more posts!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
February 17, 200917 yr hahaa a thread cuz carlita has 5,000 post? .-. ook :lol: i love you carla :kiss:
February 17, 200917 yr Whoo-hoo!:D:D Time to celebrate: :jester::thumbsup::joker::whatever::smash::whip::juggle::clown: :blush: thanks Nick!:kiss: CONGRATS!....I love u and hopefully u have many many many many more posts!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Thanks Vivi! Love ya too!:hug: Rudy has thought you well! Yeah he has taught me well, is my mentor!:smug: hahaa a thread cuz carlita has 5,000 post? .-. ook :lol: i love you carla :kiss: Love ya too Izzy!:hug::kiss: And thanks for the bigfoot thread I've posted on there like 2000 times already :lol:
February 17, 200917 yr Author i was like WTF i passed 5000.. :thinking: :lol: :lol: sorry for the mix-up
February 17, 200917 yr i was like WTF i passed 5000.. :thinking: :lol: congrats Carla! :kiss: :lol: Thanks twin of mine!:kiss:
February 17, 200917 yr Hahaha! Yeah Party!! Congratulations Carla I hope you'll post more "post"!! :jester:
February 17, 200917 yr Hahaha! Yeah Party!! Congratulations Carla I hope you'll post more "post"!! :jester: Thanks Kevin... about time for you to post in the lounge Really Nice!!! and I'll get 'til 85 post right here But I'm not spamming ok Just say that I'm speaking too much (in fact, posting) Are you sure this isn't spamming?:dozey:
February 17, 200917 yr hahahaha! I forgot This thread is about Carla's 5000 posts!!! Yay!! Let's celebrate
February 17, 200917 yr :dozey: Who doesn't love this smile? :dozey: hahahaha! I forgot This thread is about Carla's 5000 posts!!! Yay!! Let's celebrate Well If u think that I'm spamming xD So, this is my last post here :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: :dozey: Rudy watch out there's a huge spammer around!:dozey:
February 18, 200917 yr three cheers for one of the few people crazy enough to average 46 posts a day! :jester: :joker: :juggle: :D
February 18, 200917 yr 5,000? oh dear lord... congrats anyway carla!:hug: Thanks Julie!:) three cheers for one of the few people crazy enough to average 46 posts a day! :jester: :joker: :juggle: :D Crazy? Me crazy?l.... well I guess I am crazy and I love being crazy!:wacko: Thanks Chris!:D
February 18, 200917 yr Carla you have been posting up a storm! :lol: I prefer to take it slow and steady.... :smug:
Create an account or sign in to comment