✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does anyone like the instrumental version better??

noonsun

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I also think the instrumental version (you mean LIT1) is much more special than the one with the vocals (LiT2). When you're listening to it you concentrate more on the instruments, which are the most beautiful part of the song, it's just pure.

Lit2 is not bad, I also like Chris' vocals but I'm happy that there was LIT1 on the album because it is a perfect intro.

I remember when I listened the first time the preview of this song, the second verse, and I got quite excited, I was saying it was the best song ever, but when listening the full song I got a bit disappointed, the transition between the intro and the first verse wasn't right at all; I love the lyrics, but Chris could have done better singing it, his voice was in shape but it was too popish and during the chorus loud vocals ruined the beautiful break.... besides it was better with that Hopkins stuff, then the indian instrument and when the full band joined it was much better to have the other part of the song rather than chris singing. The vocals ruined the beautiful music, besides LitII is just too repetitive, and the oooohs on the instrumental stand out much more.

Well I did liked LitII, but Lit was better.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yep, I also think the instrumental version (you mean LIT1) is much more special than the one with the vocals (LiT2). When you're listening to it you concentrate more on the instruments, which are the most beautiful part of the song, it's just pure.

Lit2 is not bad, I also like Chris' vocals but I'm happy that there was LIT1 on the album because it is a perfect intro.

So right, so right.

• 2 months later...

I totally agree with the above quote.

It is indeed a perfect intro - and in addition: When hearing it in concert, you know that an amazing concert has just BEGUN, but when you hear LiTII then the concert is almost over (a little sad).

• 1 month later...
I totally agree with the above quote.

It is indeed a perfect intro - and in addition: When hearing it in concert, you know that an amazing concert has just BEGUN, but when you hear LiTII then the concert is almost over (a little sad).

yes, that's right! when i hear LiT I, i always remember the begin of the concert, i remember the people shouting, jumping and turning crazy with the first notes of the song... when i'm listening it anywhere it gets me goosebumps, remembering that :pleased:

yes, that's right! when i hear LiT I, i always remember the begin of the concert, i remember the people shouting, jumping and turning crazy with the first notes of the song... when i'm listening it anywhere it gets me goosebumps, remembering that :pleased:

Were you at Palau St. Jordi by any chance? :thinking: I have the entire concert, and it's one of my favorites.

Were you at Palau St. Jordi by any chance? :thinking: I have the entire concert, and it's one of my favorites.

No, I wasn't there, the tickets were sold out ir four of five hours and I wasn't on the alert... :( I were last September in the Estadi Olímpic and I ejoyed that so much, that was incredible... but also I know that gig wasn't one of the best of them...

• 6 months later...