✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the guy between Guy and Magne, in suit!?

He looks cute...

He's one of the guys from Moods of Norway, as the first two on the left, and they are in their new Flo shop, which I believe they opened on saturday :)

Now you have to tell me, or I'll have to kill you.

hahaha :lol: It's nothing exciting. There was a record shop in USA giving away a hundred or so signed booklets with the NMS pre-orders. The booklet's in a frame on my kitchen wall now, next to my framed cp butterflies :D

mon01.jpg

So who is the guy between Guy and Magne, in suit!?

He looks cute...

Peder Børresen - one of the Moods of Norway guys, as Denise said. He is a bit of a looker, isn't he?? :sneaky:

The other two are Simen Staalnacke (on the left, pink shirt, blue jacket) and Stefan Dahlkvist (gold jacket)

btw, why are they all wearing sunglasses indoors..???

hahaha :lol: It's nothing exciting. There was a record shop in USA giving away a hundred or so signed booklets with the NMS pre-orders. The booklet's in a frame on my kitchen wall now, next to my framed cp butterflies :D

Ooooooooh :wacky:

Great! Did they say anything interesting? :)

A few pics from Flø :nice:

The band

mon01.jpg

mon02.jpg

mon03.jpg

The show

flo01.jpg

flo02.jpg

flo03b.jpg

20100607-121707-pic_301128c.jpg

From Moods of Norway, Studio Hugo Opdal and a norwegian website

I love all these pictures :awesome:!

& Clearly they all wear their sunglasses inside because they are SO badass :cool:

Ooohh :surprised: good job!

mon01.jpg

Peder Børresen - one of the Moods of Norway guys, as Denise said. He is a bit of a looker, isn't he?? :sneaky:

The other two are Simen Staalnacke (on the left, pink shirt, blue jacket) and Stefan Dahlkvist (gold jacket)

btw, why are they all wearing sunglasses indoors..???

Oh yah, those moods of norway guys. They followed Martin around at the Berlin gig like none other. If I hadn't known they were associated with MoN i would of thought "total fanboys" :lol:

Flo looks so nice! Seems so sunny now, much better for stalkage, unlike Berlin where we froze our asses off waiting outside for hours :shifty: :whip: