✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean a suggestion of which tracks to listen to first, to break me into their music

it best be more inventive than mew though

hum....tough call.... :thinking: I personnally would advise you to start with 'easy' tracks like Ferreting, Snow crystals, Electric eye, look kids, Josie or frozen fingers :)

If you want 'inventive': deadbeat, datascroller, Flum...

Got mine yesterday, woot!:dance:

AHH my cdvd arrived today! :wacky:

And I just happened to be wearing my Apparatjik shirt. :lol:

Off to watch...:escaping3:

Yay! I figured you ladies would be getting it around the same time as I :) Glad to hear!

I dunno if this might be late of me to notice but is that Liz in the Quiz Show Live vid?? (~6 mins in) . If so, you're famous girl! Congrats! :)

:embarrassed: well ok. ill take your word for it. although im pretty sure im going to think i look like a herp derpin' tard when i see myself :dunce:

AW, yah maybe. Maybe Jonas insisted that it be put in there :sneaky: (prepares to be attacked by Jonas fangirls) [/wishful thinking]

Yes, it's Liz and ... me :D

Ahhh yes, I saw another girl next to her! So sorry I didn't recognize you :nice: but I'm glad you got in the shot too!! Another famous Apparatchick! :dance:

still dont have mine :bigcry: I dont want to see me in it either! :mean:

YOU LOOK GREAT!

Seriously, it's awesome. They have the camera like right on you for a few seconds, and you look really happy. And just think about it, the boys surely chose to have that clip put in! :dance:

:embarrassed: well ok. ill take your word for it. although im pretty sure im going to think i look like a herp derpin' tard when i see myself :dunce:

AW, yah maybe. Maybe Jonas insisted that it be put in there :sneaky: (prepares to be attacked by Jonas fangirls) [/wishful thinking]

I would not be surprised that Jonas had a say in putting you in there ;) He was probably like, "oh look it's that girl with the lovely accent! Let's put her in!!" and Lauren's right, you looked great in the shot! You didn't look dorky/tard at all. In fact, you looked pleasantly content!! :nice:

This. I bet he did :kiss:

Agreed :sneaky: