✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but do you think there will be a fairly good chance of me getting on at 11 when they go on sale to get section b or c?

I've tried to buy tickets in the past and have been on RIGHT when the sale started and have gotten seats in sections further back when I KNEW there were closer seats. Sometimes I think they must stagger the release of tickets, meaning they release them gradually throughout the day instead of all at 11am.

I think your best bet would be to go online AND call the venue at the same time (maybe have a friend/family member help?). You might not get through right away once you do the customer service people may be able to help you find the best seat available.

If you want you can call the customer service number now and see if they can give you any advice on the best way to go about buying tickets. The number is 877-598-6504.

how many tickets did you ask for?

I got 2 tickets. SO excited. Good luck tomorrow! I was going to wait until tomorrow but I saw these tickets and couldn't pass them up. Just in case i were to get on right at 10 tomorrow and couldn't get anything.

I'm in the same row :dance: I think I'll check the general sale tomorrow too just incase I can get closer in section B or C (I'm partial to Jonny's side of the stage ;)) But either way I'm happy with what I have.

Anyone here also going to the Scranton show?

Ah awesome!! Yeah, I think i'll just stick with what I have. Guy's side is perfectly fine with me haha. Do you know if they'll be having the catwalks set up?

Ah awesome!! Yeah, I think i'll just stick with what I have. Guy's side is perfectly fine with me haha. Do you know if they'll be having the catwalks set up?

I was wondering that myself. I'm not really sure what they're going to do for this US leg because ALL of the venues are outdoors so I wonder if they'll change the set up.

If they do have the catwalks we'll be pretty close to the b-stage :escaping:

I was wondering that myself. I'm not really sure what they're going to do for this US leg because ALL of the venues are outdoors so I wonder if they'll change the set up.

If they do have the catwalks we'll be pretty close to the b-stage :escaping:

Yeah we will!!!! :)

So they better have them out!

First-time post. Have tickets in Section 26...pretty happy with that. Not sure I understand how ticket purchasing works. Tried calling the 877 number this morning right at 11:am, got right through, then was told I couldn't buy tickets on the phone because I didn't have an "access code". Was able to purchase them online through Hershey Park events. Interesting.

I was thinking the catwalk would be in that middle section in the back sections on the field?

Who knows though.

I am so excited. I have seen DMB here like 4 times and I've had a variety of seats for them that have not been bad. I got section A as well and am so excited. Just close enough to see them but far enough back to have a view of everything. =P

Hope everyone gets some good seats as well!

i went to bsb there too. haha i have many fond memories of hershey. i am glad they are coming. think they will go through chocolate world? haha that was my favorite after a hot day at the park. =]

and i meant there is a big wide lane in the seating areas towards the back of the stadium. if you go the seating chart on the hersheypark website you'll see what i am talking about. it is in the GA area for DMB.

ohh and i am in row 23? i think. my dad bought them for me while i was in class. haha he called me frantically for my credit card number since it was my account. haha

but i am towards the end near the grandstand. but then maybe i won't get smoshed in the middle or have a talk guy in front of me.

i had 4th row once for Neil Young (with my Dad) and we were kind of under him. it's weird to explain but you are so far down from where the stage is that you had to look up. so i am thinking if your are a bit farther back it will be a perfect sight. i hope. haha