✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

haha yeah i know what you mean. i'm row 19 in section a, i hope it'll be a good view. and i'm on guy's side so i'm pretty happy about that. haha

yeah i think i am going to hershey park for the day before the concert, wouldn't that be great if they just happened to be walking around?

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever been to a concert here before?

I got tickets for section A, row 27 and I am wondering how the view will be?

Also want to know how the venue is for outdoor concerts, the sound, atmosphere, ect.

Any help would be great!!

thanks!

Those seats are good i think! the thing that you have to worry about is whether your seat numbers are high or low. for section A the higher the seat numbers the better, because the higher seat numbers are closer to section B, while the lower numbers start at the far end of section A.

I went to a DMB concert back in the day here was in the like the second to last row in section E and they were ok. I mean, the stage was pretty far up there but I could make out Dave. haha They usually have big screens up everywhere and if you are in the grandstands, then you at least have height to your advantage. I was like 12 when I went to that concert so I was kind of short. haha

Setting Up Oxfam

Okay, TOTALLY EXCITED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE THREE MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!

Also, I was wondering, how do I go about volunteering to give out the signs? I am more than willing to skip work that day and already have my ticket. Anything I can do to help the greatest band ever!!

ALSO, totally up for VLV colors!!

::July, 25, 2008.Philly::

::Nov. 1, 2008.Philly((FIRST ROW)):D

::May 24, 2009::

Viva La Vida Colors!

Okay, everyone...let's get this thing rolling! Tell everyone you know who is going to this show to show their suppport for the best band in the world by wearing red, black, or white. I know people did this at another show and heard it turned out awesome. How cool would it be for our boys to look out and see a sea of their Viva La Vida colors? Any takers? :)

same here! definitely up for wearing the colors, they're actually my school colors as well. so excited for pete yorn too, but i was bummed when i heard snow patrol was touring with them for a different part of the tour

GREAT to hear you are going! I often post in the philly thread but this is the only show i am going to. We really need you to get the crowd jumping at this show! The stadium should be great. it should have a "festival" type feeling to it. Coldplay under the stars