✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactlyy :(

ahhh so am i!! a lot of people are going to the park before the concert but im actually going the next day, since that works better for my parents. :P i wish i could go the day of but im so excited!

^ ohh i hope theres one between A and B so they'll be closer to D :D

That was my thought exactly!! But I suppose Section D is still pretty good section and after having the Scranton show canceled, I am glad I got a good seat.

^^it'll be good. really good. not perfect, but with the catwalks it'll be better. :D

As long as I can see the faces of Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will clearly and take some nice pictures/videos, I will be happy. I am still comtemplating how to sneak a camera in (I have a 4mp fujifilm camera). I am a guy so the purse is out of the question. But here is hoping for the catwalk.

Haha, Hershey is a fun time. My family is making a whole day out of it as everybody else goes to the Park as I go to the concert. I have been to Hershey many times and this will no doubt be the best time ever. Luckily we live only a hour and a half away so its not that much of a drive. I actually performed at hershey park stadium (in the school band haha) so I can honestly say that I performed in the same venue as Coldplay did!!!

^ oh gosh christina that would be a dream! do you think its more likely they'll be there the next day, though? what with soundcheck and everything will they have time before the show?

hehe, i've never been to hershey before so it should be interesting.

@SlaskWroclaw18: wow thats so cool, wish i could say the same thing :lol:

you're lucky you have a short drive. it's gonna take me a 3 hours haha!

EDIT: @SlaskWroclaw18

^ hear hear!

on the camera issue, have you looked in the thread i posted a page or so back? they have some nice ideas there. i think somebody suggested buying a drink at the concession stand, emptying out the cup and stciking the camera inside :D

Yeah I know of the thread you are talking about and will have a plan. If worse comes to worse, I'll just use my cellphone's camera (enV 2). With the section we are in, do you think that would adequate for taking good pictures and videos? Or should I make a top effort to get the 4mp Fujifilm camera (it has video) in?

BTW, how do you like my signature!!:P

Made in the most amateurish way but I think it's acceptable.