✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-May-2009: Hershey Stadium, Hershey, PA, USA

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds really stupid, so please don't judge, but where is a good camera hiding place? hahah I left mine at home for the DC show in October and I swear that every single person had a camera, but when I went to an Eddie Vedder show in DC, there were CRAZY about camera control - at first, they wouldn't even let us have cell phones because of the cameras! So, long story short....where do you hide your camera? :)

since i see you're a girl, a good place would be in a pocket in your purse, completely surrounded around maxi pads. :laugh4:!!

when they see those, they usually move on. :D

or if you have a compact camera, a jean pocket could work. :D

44 DAYS!!!!

if they did they didnt go on it in fear of slipping and breaking their neck

Just checked and there was a catwalk. The butterflies are awesome in outdoor concerts becuas ethey fly all over the place.

are they going to have butterflies at the outdoor shows? there was some uncertainty about how they would make that happen but i really hope so! they better fly all the way back to Section D :laugh3:

^^oh i know!! it was terrible at the november show in philly.

people cheered more for the phillies than coldplay. and i'm an enormous phillies fan but come on, it's just not the venue to do that.

oh, and don't worry, we'll most definitley get some butterflies! i'm sure the entire seated area on the floor most likely will. :D

and there's a catwalk? YES!!! :dance:!!