Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Coldplay Siggys and Avatars!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 210.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww Christina:heart:

i dont know anymore what to say about your BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS AMAZING PERFECT sets:heart:

ย 

edit: i changed my avi too:P

:wacky:!

So, no offense to anyone who has the same pictures in their sig or avi, but, I just kind've wanted something different.

ย 

So I made myself yet another new set. :D

ย 

avichrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378308

ย 

siggychrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378327

ย 

And here's another random one. :D

ย 

avichrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378337

ย 

siggychrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378362

ย 

:shrug:

So, no offense to anyone who has the same pictures in their sig or avi, but, I just kind've wanted something different.

ย 

So I made myself yet another new set. :D

ย 

avichrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378308

ย 

siggychrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378327

ย 

And here's another random one. :D

ย 

avichrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378337

ย 

siggychrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378362

ย 

:shrug:

ย 

i love both of them Christina! i couldnt decide:thinking: :P

:wacky:!!

my signature pic :rolleyes:

mmpi5j.jpg

ย 

o hai :wacko:

ย 

:idea2:

...

:wacky:

!!!!

So, no offense to anyone who has the same pictures in their sig or avi, but, I just kind've wanted something different.

ย 

So I made myself yet another new set. :D

ย 

avichrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378308

ย 

siggychrissy11-1.jpg?t=1257378327

ย 

And here's another random one. :D

ย 

avichrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378337

ย 

siggychrissy9-1.jpg?t=1257378362

ย 

:shrug:

ย 

i cant see them :shocked2:

^^Sorry, photobucket decided to be a bitch and say my bandwith was exceeded.

ย 

The first one was the current one I have, and the second one was this one:

ย 

siggychrissy9.jpg

ย 

avichrissy9.jpg

ย 

:D

it's beautiful. :wacky:

ย 

Thank you.

ย 

Here's something I made, not a signature, but Coldplay related. :rolleyes:

ย 

All_Your_Colors__by_dreamt_too_late.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.