✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official MLB 2009 Thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So It looks like you love Lance Berkman???

Oh, that doesn't even begin to cover it.

Sorry if that made me sound weird. I've been a huge fan of his since I was 12, and he's just one of those people that...IDK...he's just awesome in more ways than one.

But yes. I lurve him. :heart: He's starting off slow this year, though, and he's slowly starting to make me worry. He should bet there eventually, though.

Speaking of Astros baseball: We avoided the sweep against the Brewers, winning 3-2. :)

two AMAZING games yesterday!!!!

first. and of course, my one true love.

THE SWEEP THE FIRST PLACE FISH PHILS!!!!

WHAT. A. BLOWOUT!!!!!!! :o!!!!

their pitching was worse than ours.

AND THE RED SOX.

SWEEPIN THOSE YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOWED EM' WHO'S BOSS!!!

god, i love baseball too much. :wacko::P!

baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball

its one of those days!!!! :P

:mad::mad:!!!!

COLE'S ANKLE IS HURT!!!!!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!!!

:uhoh::uhoh:!!!

the guy who broke chase's hand......he fucked up his bunt....and now...cole....his ankle...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

I hate to say this, but I have a bad feeling our WS MVP is going to have a crummy year. First the elbow, now the ankel. Fuckin A. And it's still April. Well, maybe that's a good thing. Lots o' time left!

edit: forgot about the beaning on the shoulder. that's three things so it should be over now.