✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official MLB 2009 Thread!

I can imagine. Weather down here is actually really sporadic. It'll be warm and sunny one day, and the next day it's freezing cold and raining. It's rather irritating.

I wonder if that's why baseball occurs during the summer months, due to rain...hmmm...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lidge was perfect for 51 consecutive saves, dating back to 2007. All good things must come to an end, eventually.

At least I can say I was there, lol.

yeah, i mean we all knew he wouldn't stay perfect. and this way, the pressure is off. let's hope it was one bad game and he gets back into his groove soon.

and christina, THAT'S SO AWESOME YOU GET TO GO TONIGHT!!!! :D:D one of the best birthday presents ever!!! :dance:

HAVE FUN!!

stay dry :P

OMG, Houston. Can you not keep a LEAD!?!?

This bullpen is about to drive me up the wall. Berkman and Lee hit back-to-back shots to give you the lead, and you turn around and throw it AWAY!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAH! :angry:

I know! I was surprised, considering the Dodgers were doing so well, and we...well, you know...still a losing record...yyyeah. :(

But we WON. Thank gosh our offense kicked in last night.

Was the Phils game a slugfest?

Oh, my mom absolutely HATES that man. She's always bashing him about his dreadlocks, which I think is hilarious, b/c my mom isn't one to do that sort of thing.

But yeah. I don't really like him either. He's way too hyped up in as far as media attention is concerned.

No, they'd only kill you if you went for the Yankees. :laugh3: (Who I HATE, BTW.)

Well, at least Red Sox fans are loyal. :) Not saying that other fans aren't (as we who post in here prove here).

Gosh, it's really nice to talk baseball with somebody. :) Whenever I try that at home, all I get is bashings of my fave player, which is completely stupid. >.>

Not that you MIND that, of course. You and your Chase Utley. Pshhh.

Just kidding. Chase is a playa. :)

But yeah, it's OK. I get used to stuff like that, and it most certainly doesn't deter me from practically worshipping my boy like I want to. :laugh3:

I would like to ask the question on when Toronto is going to fall off? I mean I'm not a huge baseball fan but seeing as I'm Canadian and theyre the only team up here I go for them. I have noticed a solid 10-5 record for them, I know they always drop off. When do you guys think thats gonna happen? I think its comin pretty soon.