✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Blood (HBO) Fans

ivet

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks episode, WTF?!

Yeah what was that thing that attacked Sookie, and apparently Daphne too, why she isn't dead I don't know, but she's up to something.

Don't think Eric's done with Lafayette yet, I think he just let him go to appease Sookie, but I think he's got some definite plans for Lafayette. On a side note, I just love Pam, she's got some great one liners :lol:

Finally Tara's coming to her senses, just hope it's in time before whatever Maryanne got goin on finally comes out, besides everybody get naked and screw :D What's with that pig anyway, is that her manservant :P

Is Hoyt just desperate for some lovin he don't care where it comes from ? Although I have to admit Jessica was actually tolerable this episode. Let's hope Bill doesn't ruin what could be a cute relationship.

Jason, Jason, Jason, get a clue boy, and get out now before there is permanent damage :wacky:

Guest LiquidSky
This weeks episode, WTF?!

Yeah what was that thing that attacked Sookie, and apparently Daphne too, why she isn't dead I don't know, but she's up to something.

Don't think Eric's done with Lafayette yet, I think he just let him go to appease Sookie, but I think he's got some definite plans for Lafayette. On a side note, I just love Pam, she's got some great one liners :lol:

Finally Tara's coming to her senses, just hope it's in time before whatever Maryanne got goin on finally comes out, besides everybody get naked and screw :D What's with that pig anyway, is that her manservant :P

Is Hoyt just desperate for some lovin he don't care where it comes from ? Although I have to admit Jessica was actually tolerable this episode. Let's hope Bill doesn't ruin what could be a cute relationship.

Jason, Jason, Jason, get a clue boy, and get out now before there is permanent damage :wacky:

Yes! This episode was insane! What the hell was that?????! Jason needs to get out of there. Those preachy people annoy me so much but they seem to be up to something to. They kinda manipulate people, don't they? Poor Lafayete though.. he started crying...but I'm glad he's back home. I thought they would make him a vampire!

Yes! This episode was insane! What the hell was that?????! Jason needs to get out of there. Those preachy people annoy me so much but they seem to be up to something to. They kinda manipulate people, don't they? Poor Lafayete though.. he started crying...but I'm glad he's back home. I thought they would make him a vampire!

I think Jason will hang around a little longer, get involved with the church group leader's wife :stunned:, then decide this isn't for him and become a vampire to ease his conscious for letting his girlfriend kill Eddie. :rolleyes::P..... He is clueless, really really clueless.

They remind me of politicians, tell you want you want to hear after they've found out your weaknesses. so yeah manipulation at it's finest. If i offended anyone i apologize just my opinion

Guest LiquidSky
I think Jason will hang around a little longer, get involved with the church group leader's wife :stunned:, then decide this isn't for him and become a vampire to ease his conscious for letting his girlfriend kill Eddie. :rolleyes::P..... He is clueless, really really clueless.

They remind me of politicians, tell you want you want to hear after they've found out your weaknesses. so yeah manipulation at it's finest. If i offended anyone i apologize just my opinion

They seemed like they were going to kiss when the leader's wife walks out after him and they start praying.....I wonder what the deal is with those people though....

They remind me of religious people. When they tell you that you are a bad person and that you are going to go to hell because you do this or you do that or because you don't do this and that (in the most polite way possible)...and they always put in the 'I'm better than you' because I spread God's word & love, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are making me so jealous. I don't have HBO so I'm going to have to wait till the season finishes and I can watch it then. :(

I rented season 1 of True Blood via Netflix and LOVED it!

I'll say this, the t.v. series is WAY better than the books. The characters are better developed and the dialogue is better. Seriously, the things Charlaine Harris had Sookie saying in the books was just stupid. But, they are quick, indulgent little reads.......however, if you have the means to watch the series, I'd recommend that.

The show stayed pretty true to the books up until the middle of the season (season 1) and then they strayed WAY OFF THE BEATEN PATH! haha! And, I honestly liked it! They sorta used the books as a jumping off point and now they've taken it to a whole new level in a completely different direction.

I keep hearing the theme song in my head! "When you walked in, the air went out!" Love it! So jealous I have to wait, though.

And may i say it made me laugh a bunch!!! Let the discussion begin. I'm ready when you guys are.

Okay so what the hell....

Is Maryanne that creature that attacked Sookie?! :thinking: she did have those clawlike hands when she was done digging in the dirt. I thought Tara was free when she left but I should've known better . Is Daphne one of Maryanne's converts? I mean she's got those big scars on her back and she knows what Sam is :uhoh: I don't know.

Loved Lafayette's reaction after getting Eric's blood. classic!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

That scene with Jessica in her coffin too funny, she's growing on me

and let's not forget Jason, poor, clueless, dumb as a box of rocks, Jason :D. That whole wideeyed thing he's got going on is really annoying me, but at least there's a shred of pervert left in him :P

Can't wait for next weeks episode. finally some action!!!

:lol: Ok .... so im for sure that Maryanne is that creature... and it's freaky...I don't get that sexual vibe she always has... it's so freaky... And Tara... i can't believe she slept with him :( Anyways... yes... Jessica is making me laugh. Sookie met someone who can read minds just like her (ooohhhh) ALSO... i think Mr. Jason is gonna get it on with the preachers wife :dance:

may i say, i'm developing a crush on Erick... :wacky:

Actually, I think it's okay if you haven't read the books, because at this point, the books are almost completely different than the show. For instance........regarding Lafeyette....

EDIT: Egh...I don't know how to make those nifty "spoiler" tags. So, oh well...

There are characters in the book that aren't in the tv show. Like, Amy from Season 1....she's not in the book. Tara is in the book, but her role is diminished until the very end, and she's not black. The new fledgling vampire Bill creates doesn't exist in the books. And Jason never has anything to do with the FoS in the books....so, they've really just used the books as a rough draft and then elaborated. I like it, though.

edit: finally watched it! :dance: Maryann is freaky!!! She won't leave Tara for nothing!! Awesome that Daphne is a shape shifter!! Eggs i think does really like Tara but i could be wrong since he would follow Maryann everywhere... I'm missing me some Detective Bellefleur and Jeez... Sarah and Jason are gonna get it on :dance:

Next week's episode looks awesome!

This new episode sucked...Boo!!

edit: finally watched it! :dance: Maryann is freaky!!! She won't leave Tara for nothing!! Awesome that Daphne is a shape shifter!! Eggs i think does really like Tara but i could be wrong since he would follow Maryann everywhere... I'm missing me some Detective Bellefleur and Jeez... Sarah and Jason are gonna get it on :dance:

Next week's episode looks awesome!

I agree with you both. I was really disappointed with this week's ep.:\ It felt more like cheesy soap opera than the clever but raunchy TB we're used to.

That being said, Maryann's motives for getting Tara & Benedict together are even more curious.:inquisitive: Was she really wearing Sookie's grandmother's clothes? And Tara didn't notice?

It's cool that Sam finally has someone to relate to in Daphne, but those scratches on her back must link her to Maryann in some way. I'm thinking she was probably the pig a few eps back.:thinking:

I found the Dallas scenes boring, especially between Sookie and the bellboy.:\ The flashback with Godric and Eric was a little creepy, as was the stuff with Sarah and Jason.:uhoh: The irony of her basing her discrimination of vampires on religion while starting up an affair is terrific, but I'm hoping they get caught sooner than later. Rev. Newlin's already so on edge I can't wait for when he really loses it.:P

Yeah, I hope Bellefleur is back next week too. The new ep looks like a good one.:D

^Agreed the whole sex thing was freaky x10 and NO!! Daphne is with Maryanne?! Definitely can't wait for next week. What happened with Eggs?? It was so weird that trip that he made Tara. Apart from that sookie and that one other guy are stuck in the church, they know that the Reverend has the vampire... :dance:

Guest LiquidSky

Awww!! I didn't watch this last week properly!!! Must have to watch it again when they show it this next Sunday coming up..do they show previously or no? Must find out:thinking:

Finally caught up with the show!!! WTF?!?!

So Bill was a coldblooded killer with his maker back in the day :stunned: that scene where he killed that blonde lady was creepy, then they had sex in the blood :sick:, they need to get into that a little more, cuz i confused :thinking:

What are they going to do w/Sam? Daphne, I knew she was up to something, besides being a shapeshifter. and Maryanne's whole sex circle ?! :wideeyed:

Eric is gonna kick somebody's ass that's for sure. He's pissed that someone betrayed/possibly killed his maker and now Sookie too !!! Hmm wonder what his plans are for Lafayette :thinking:

Again poor misguided, lost in the woods, bambi in the headlights Jason. That boy better come to his senses soon. He's in big trouble from what I can tell from the previews for Sunday's episode. That preacher is freakin crazy