April 15, 200917 yr OMG! Lady GaGa's Poker Face is coming on, do you want me to play it? :laugh3: (oh jeez i hate that song) Stop it, you're gonna hurt yourself.
April 15, 200917 yr Author Do you have any advice for my addiction to fall out boy? I like to take pictures though....
April 15, 200917 yr :angry: So who's bra is this huh? Where is she? You're not gonna tell me it's yours are you?! :laugh3: yeah I know
April 15, 200917 yr Guess what my friend told me today :stunned: he said that mongolian people eat dogs...wait aren't you mongolian? ( somebody did tell me that, but I don't even know if it's true :P no offence to mongolian people here ) Ughh it's coming
April 15, 200917 yr Author I think I should get another woman... I suppose if you look at it this way
April 15, 200917 yr Do you fancy a foursome with david and victoria beckham? Oh, thats not very big is it?
April 15, 200917 yr What do you want on your pizza, hun? If I had the tool for the job, I would certainly help!
April 15, 200917 yr Did you know Nick's penis is 2 inches long? A milkshake and some red jelly beans.
Create an account or sign in to comment