✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm getting my exam results tommorrow...

guy_is_beautiful

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to University West of England and got a 2:1 hons in Business Administration

in 3 weeks time I start a part-time 2yr Masters in Business Administration from Surrey University

it's a very nice place with a very quota of international students - i'll tell you more once i've got there :cool:

I went to University West of England and got a 2:1 hons in Business Administration

in 3 weeks time I start a part-time 2yr Masters in Business Administration from Surrey University

it's a very nice place with a very quota of international students - i'll tell you more once i've got there :cool:

ahh cool well done for getting 2.1! my sis got 2.1 in medical biochem :o :stunned:

yeah please do tell me when go start..i wanna go there myself! good luck with it all :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

i really dont want to know my results. i know i've failed..what more do i need to know?

:cry: :angry: :/ :(

I'm dragging my cousin along with me so that I have someone to beat up if it all goes terribly wrong... :/

ehhh! a 2:1! thats very good :D

and good luck to anyone getting their results :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

i really dont want to know my results. i know i've failed..what more do i need to know?

:cry: :angry: :/ :(

I'm dragging my cousin along with me so that I have someone to beat up if it all goes terribly wrong... :/

my mate sarah is walking with me in the morning...God bless her..im gonna be in the strangest moods ever!