September 21, 200917 yr Next time i will be prepared to record it myself, and upload within an hour after the show!! I'm going to remember that. :sneaky:
September 21, 200917 yr i guess by now the real question is: who is going to be our coldplaying hero of the day and upload the show???
September 21, 200917 yr i guess by now the real question is: who is going to be our coldplaying hero of the day and upload the show??? hehe:rolleyes: :dance:
September 21, 200917 yr Someone's going to upload it! And be the Coldplaying hero of the day! :dances: And whoever does it, you're gonna get a huge internet hug! SUPER :HUG:
September 21, 200917 yr YES YES YES WHO'S GONNA BE THE HERO I WILL REWARD HIM/HER NICELY My offer would be tons of Venezuelan Chocolate sent directly via UPS! and the chocolate in Venezuela is World Class! If you don't believe me read the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/29/world/americas/29cacao.html?_r=1
September 21, 200917 yr My preeeeeeecioussssss chocolate....how did you know Lhuna was a chocoholic...? :dizzy2:
September 21, 200917 yr My preeeeeeecioussssss chocolate....how did you know Lhuna was a chocoholic...? :dizzy2: come on, who doesn't like chocolate?
September 21, 200917 yr i guess by now the real question is: who is going to be our coldplaying hero of the day and upload the show??? :D :D :D
September 21, 200917 yr What a beautiful song!! You know, I forgot to post this yesterday. It's funny. Chris and I write songs the exact same way. :wacko::P And we do the same thing when we hear a new chord! We hear a melody. :heart: Just thought I'd say that. :D
September 21, 200917 yr ^ That's so cool!! I wish I had that talent! I can barely play guitars/piano :lol:!
September 21, 200917 yr :blush:!! AND I REALLY WANT TO MAKE MY GUITAR LIKE THAT ACOUSTIC ONE CHRIS HAD. But I need a good screenshot of it. And I can't make screenshots. Until I have the video. :bigcry:
September 21, 200917 yr A copy of Leftrightleftrightleft to whoever uploads it! And a very tiny banana. And....a trading card of Zac Efron.
September 21, 200917 yr Lucky i was channel flicking in the hotel room last night (our last night in wembley before coming home!) And i came accross it, so lucky i only missed the 1st 10mins, Good programmed and gave us a massive insight to how they go about making music i especially enjoyed hearing coldplay when they 1st got together Also Eno telling Will,Jonny and Guy to play different things and they started jamming, that was good
September 21, 200917 yr A copy of Leftrightleftrightleft to whoever uploads it! And a very tiny banana. And....a trading card of Zac Efron. I don't have the video, but I'd like to have that Zac Efron card anyway please. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment