✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

LibbyMew

Haha, yeah well in Copenhagen the public transport is very good and they are used to use a bicycle for short distances. I have a car but when I am in Copenhagen I hardly use it. No, I even only use it to drive to Copenhagen, leave it in the suburb and travel otherwise for the rest of my stay.

The movie wil probably not be shown in other countries. I hope you can buy it from the internet though. Sometimes librabies like to have such arty movies from weird countries as well, I know mine does, so maybe if I ask them they will get it.

I also feel like the movie should be good just because Jonas made a soundtrack for it >.<

It's so unrational, hahaha.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah well in Copenhagen the public transport is very good and they are used to use a bicycle for short distances. I have a car but when I am in Copenhagen I hardly use it. No, I even only use it to drive to Copenhagen, leave it in the suburb and travel otherwise for the rest of my stay.

The movie wil probably not be shown in other countries. I hope you can buy it from the internet though. Sometimes librabies like to have such arty movies from weird countries as well, I know mine does, so maybe if I ask them they will get it.

I also feel like the movie should be good just because Jonas made a soundtrack for it >.<

It's so unrational, hahaha.

oh that is awesome!

if only I could ride a bike :disappointed: Agh I'm so lame, I can't do anything.

And yes uergidfhj it must be good haha! I'm wondering if I should post on Jonas Bjerre's facebook fan page asking about the movie and whether people outside of Denmark can see it :blank:

• 2 weeks later...

They said to me that the vinyl version will arrive in September, there seems to be a little delay. (I ended up ordering the vinyl too and now I'm kinda broke..) Oh well. Wow, Jonas is very productive at the moment! All those awesome danish bands in one! :dazzled: You're right, this really could be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven't got the vinyl :(

Anyway, here's the video to There's A Cloud In My Brain :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5k7iunTQdI&feature=player_embedded]Soundvenue Premiere: Jonas Bjerre 'There Is a Cloud in My Brain' - YouTube[/ame]

At least with this album I did a head-on drunk

but hey it looks like a poster with the two towers of 11 September is strange :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8xjn_A9QM]Until Tomorrow Finds You - Jonas Bjerre - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrPm9WUj0o8&feature=related]Jonas bjerre - squirrel made safe (skyskraber) - YouTube[/ame]

I've only just heard bits of the album now - somehow I'd managed to forget this album was coming out. Anyway, I've just bought the download from vibrashop, but I'm still waiting for the download code, what a load of rubbish. Downloads should be instant, I shouldn't have to wait for an email! Boooo [/grumble]

I hate buying from vibrashop anyway, it does not look good on my bank statement ! :lol: I wanna phone the bank up and say - it's not what it looks like, it's a record shop, honest :laugh3:

Anyway, from what I've heard of the album so far, I really like it. It's sweet :dazzled: And it's lovely to hear new music with Jonas's pretty voice on it :nice:

Yup, Vibrashop sucks. I waited weeks for my vinyl. Then e-mailed them because people around me received it already, then it turned out that I wasn't in their system anymore??? So I had to reorder. I was really worried that the vinyl would be sold-out already.

Also, with vinyl you get the digital code as well .... and just like with you they just can't give it immediately. :S

It's okay, I got the CD anyway, but I just don't like how it all goes with Vibrashop. (Okay one good thing: They answered my mail the same day, so that's quick ^^ )

Yeah, the CD is really sweet. I think that now the Traffic Light song is my favorite.